Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Looking for some feedback on Fiverr and if anyone is still using them, I haven't heard much about it lately and I have never used them.
I did look at their site yesterday fairly quickly to get an idea of how it works as I need to get my van either decaled or wrapped and want to switch it up from what we have had before and I'm drawing a blank on what I want. I'm also considering freshening up our logo as i only like it but don't love it. This is what we had on our last van that I decaled myself about 10 days before the van was totalled and you can see our logo as well.
Any feedback about Fiverr along with how the van looked and the logo would be appreciated.

20190117_160719.jpg

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Looking for some feedback on Fiverr and if anyone is still using them, I haven't heard much about it lately and I have never used them.
I did look at their site yesterday fairly quickly to get an idea of how it works as I need to get my van either decaled or wrapped and want to switch it up from what we have had before and I'm drawing a blank on what I want. I'm also considering freshening up our logo as i only like it but don't love it. This is what we had on our last van that I decaled myself about 10 days before the van was totalled and you can see our logo as well.
Any feedback about Fiverr along with how the van looked and the logo would be appreciated.

View attachment 84813
I bet that sprinter was nice! Sucks it was totalled!... I haven't used Fiverr in a lonngg time but it's still pretty popular... definitely not just $5 anymore lol... I've never really heard a bad thing about it..ur trying to get someone to design ur wrap right or just logo?

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I bet that sprinter was nice! Sucks it was totalled!... I haven't used Fiverr in a lonngg time but it's still pretty popular... definitely not just $5 anymore lol... I've never really heard a bad thing about it..ur trying to get someone to design ur wrap right or just logo?
I had a love/hate relationship with the Sprinter, loved the size, space and fuel mileage but hated having a seperate fuel cell for the TM, it was hard to find someone to work on it and I was having starting issues with it. I have replaced it with a ProMaster, not quite the size and space but I'm happy so far.
I am looking for a design for a wrap or decal and possibly revamping the logo.

Reactions: CCWorks

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Your logo does not match the rest of your letters, looks, non pro.

Texas size phone number and no web address. that mess on your VAN, does project a good clean image.

It is good your looking for new bill board design.

Uniforms and suits project a good sales image.

Last edited:

Jrowle34

Jan 23, 2018
Real Name
Jeremy Rowley
Fiverr is hit and miss. I hired someone to collect 100 email addresses the other day and only received 40. A friend of mine had some graphic design done by someone on there and it looked fantastic.

Like anything find someone who has good reviews. Everyone on Fiverr is pretty cheap so going for the more expensive person on Fiverr likely won't kill your budget if the best option looks pricier than their competition.

I had a person who does car wraps offer me services exchange instead of payment back when I did web design. Some local car wrap shops may be willing to trade some stickers for a floor cleaning.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States

View attachment 84813
Since Fiverr is a collection of individual providers, mostly non-pro, it's a bit of a crapshoot. You could get the very best, or the very worst. Best bet, go by pics of previous work and number of reviews.

And get RID of the Comic Sans. Or else I will hunt you down and spray the whole thing black.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Since Fiverr is a collection of individual providers, mostly non-pro, it's a bit of a crapshoot. You could get the very best, or the very worst. Best bet, go by pics of previous work and number of reviews.

And get RID of the Comic Sans. Or else I will hunt you down and spray the whole thing black.
Yeah it was a DYI design from 2008 when I got our first van, never really been in love with it but I have no vision of what I really want.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Can I get full number?
There seems to be a lot of this guy being put on vans around the country.

I have to guess you can put a ad up asking for cleaning logos. and I bet you can pay cash for your own work / guy.

You have to be a rokey like cleaner looking in the dark corners of the web to bust these guys.

But you need a receipt for the work done and pay, to really clean that fraud off the net.

Watch out for over sea guys as they seem to be untouchable as our government protects them over seas scum.

The US Government puts sanctions on countries for almost nothing,
but a country like Nigeria Africa that has been scamming the elderly for decades in the USA, nothing happens.

Last edited: