First time in weeka I don't have a job friday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Whats going on in utah must be the snow. I haveent had an open friday forever

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Whats going on in utah must be the snow. I haveent had an open friday forever
There are no days off until the weekend in my book... Better start pounding some snow covered pavement....

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
There are no days off until the weekend in my book... Better start pounding some snow covered pavement....
Honestly i wish thats what i love to do, sales is my things now i have so much work and no time for what i love which is finding the work. Just got the call and i can head over to a commercial job now. When i was 16 years old and started my business mobile car wash. The other car wash guy would be in the other parking lot he would have 2 cars that i could see i would have to have to least 6 to 8 cars all lined up so i would go walk in every office building and talk to everyone. Cant remeber the last time i got to do sales my phone just rings. I miss the old days which probably sounds crazy

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Honestly i wish thats what i love to do, sales is my things now i have so much work and no time for what i love which is finding the work. Just got the call and i can head over to a commercial job now. When i was 16 years old and started my business mobile car wash. The other car wash guy would be in the other parking lot he would have 2 cars that i could see i would have to have to least 6 to 8 cars all lined up so i would go walk in every office building and talk to everyone. Cant remeber the last time i got to do sales my phone just rings. I miss the old days which probably sounds crazy
I hate the sales end of the business. You want to trade?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Myself I am enjoying down time. Well my employees are working. Me I'm chillaxin on the course in a rocking chair atm. Guess I'm getting old cause I like this rocket.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Myself I am enjoying down time. Well my employees are working. Me I'm chillaxin on the course in a rocking chair atm. Guess I'm getting old cause I like this rocket.

This is what i want to do jn the next 5 years sales and office a coupme days a week send out my guys and pay them really good.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This is what i want to do jn the next 5 years sales and office a coupme days a week send out my guys and pay them really good.
Perfect.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States

I lived on a golf course community for 14 years, never once played golf there,, Id rather go fishing when I had the time off... Looks like Houston in the background