First impressions of the Hurricane, Albert, and Velocity Tech.

MoJo

Feb 8, 2008
Arizona
www.greencarpetcleaningprescott.com
Real Name
Mauricio Marroquin
Business Location
United States
You're going to have to make a 4 1/2 in funnel, set the Area function to 0.110 and place an L bracket on the vane so that it lays flat on the funnel.

Here's a picture of the one at %!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**! http://%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%...%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!/cfm_test_kit.html

Get cuff link that will fit on the intake port of the machine or the hose that you're going to attach it to and attach your 4 1/2 inch funnel to that. You can probably get the 4 1/2 pvc funnel with reducer at home depot.

You can tape the L bracket to the vane. Press and hold the Area button for 2 seconds and set the area to 0.110 and you're ready to go.

Reactions: Will Reed

Nuclean Supply

Sep 7, 2012
www.nucleansupply.com
Real Name
Erik J
Nuclean, you are getting 700 cfm with an ETM?

What motors are you using?

Yes, and actually higher to over 1,000+ CFM at around 20HG but the amp draw was high to hook up to a custy residential outlet. But if we had a big generator in a truck, we could power this unit and even even possibly push 1500CFM which is crazy.

So with the elec parameters that youd find in a regular house we can pull 600-700CFM easily. Which is more then youll ever need.

Attachments

• 1034 CFM Alpha Project.jpg
    1034 CFM Alpha Project.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 140

JoeZ

Oct 30, 2009
Real Name
Mahlon Zehr
Business Location
United States
Yes, and actually higher to over 1,000+ CFM at around 20HG but the amp draw was high to hook up to a custy residential outlet. But if we had a big generator in a truck, we could power this unit and even even possibly push 1500CFM which is crazy.

So with the elec parameters that youd find in a regular house we can pull 600-700CFM easily. Which is more then youll ever need.

Um... So... Can you show us the machine and hose? Are you duct cleaning or what?

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Will's machine has more than enough vacuum to clean carpet very effectively. His net dry times will depend on several variables, such as his skill level, tool being used, air movement and humidity etc. The vac power is all there.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States

Good work!

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
7 motors, 4 paralel, 3 serial. Dryer plug can run 4 motors and it looks like the range will be limited to 50'. That means I will need to be in the driveway or the garage to use it and it needs to be on the main floor and not down stairs.
I would never back into a clients garage with a mixture of propane and gasoline. I personally would never back into a clients garage , period.
If your heart is set on using customers power invest in more cordage :(

RoboShark

Nov 14, 2011
CA
Real Name
robert harrington
Business Location
United States
All these numbers sound dramatically inflated. I would like to see just how the readings come out in REAL cleaning conditions.

Like 1Kaday said a 2" hose can only handle so much CFM. I would think 1000 is out if the question and totally unnecessary.