FIRE Your SEO Company! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FIRE Your SEO Company!

dizzy

Dec 24, 2013
Real Name
Vernon Purcell
Did you miss the part where I told you that my FREE website is ranking highly for 23 out of 27 keyword phrases/areas?
What keywords are they ranking for, and because its free is irrelevant, it is your back link profile that counts

Infamousdave

Nov 2, 2010
Minnesota
Real Name
David Watkins
Business Location
United States
Free is very relevant because the most relevant thing about a website is RETURN ON INVESTMENT.

brendan

Dec 22, 2010
dublin
www.carpetcleanersdublin.ie
Real Name
Brendan Barnes
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
Free is very relevant because the most relevant thing about a website is RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
Great to hear to get rid of the spammy links, did you contact all the links owners before you went ahead. If so did any reply. Just wondering will getting rid of the links effect your g+ rating ?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
It's not easy to make your website №1 in search engines, especially in Google. It requires a lot of time to raise the rank since it goes through the other websites that currently are more popular than your website. However, the result will be and would be as good as you expected. I remember when I created my website which was about the ECOsystems. I knew that it's going to be in demand so I wanted to make it more popular as I can. Later, my friend that knows the best SEO companies, recommended the SEO company https://dynamicsdigital.co.uk which can raise the popularity among the other websites, pretty quick. So, I discussed the conditions with them. Later, after a month has passed I noticed that I had a lot of visitors on my website. My income has been grown up so I decided to work for with them for the long term.

Fantastic! Now work a little bit more on your english and you'll fool us all. LOL

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke