Direct Mail EDDM - Finding Homes For Sale | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Finding Homes For Sale

mikego

Jun 21, 2016
Real Name
Mike Gidusko
New here, but I've heard great things! So, the other day my boss came into the office with a mailer he received from a moving company just days after he put his house on the market. Now we are trying to find a list of homes that just hit the market so that we can send a similar mailer offering our services. I can't find much info online. Maybe one of you guys knows what I'm talking about and can help me find what I'm looking for. Thanks for any help!

Reactions: Beeks

smartcarpetcare

Mar 17, 2011
on canada
Real Name
mike rawn
Business Location
Canada
We are having some success just visiting homes with flyer, higher-end. No countryside, no dog risk.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
You can buy these mailing lists. I used to get offers to sell such lists. Check on-line for mailing list companies.

Some real estate agencies will sell their listings. Most real estate agents also list their properties on MLS. You can find what homes are for sale in a city or country from MLS.

smartcarpetcare

Mar 17, 2011
on canada
Real Name
mike rawn
Business Location
Canada
We are having some success just visiting homes with flyer, higher-end. No countryside, no dog risk.

The Rougarou

Jun 1, 2016
Real Name
Dustin Byrd
New here, but I've heard great things! So, the other day my boss came into the office with a mailer he received from a moving company just days after he put his house on the market. Now we are trying to find a list of homes that just hit the market so that we can send a similar mailer offering our services. I can't find much info online. Maybe one of you guys knows what I'm talking about and can help me find what I'm looking for. Thanks for any help!
Browse Realtor.com for listings in your area. You can do detailed searches for home listings and doesn't cost you a thing.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Check with the larger real estate companies in your area. You can offer them some type of Open House Special (that is what we did). We clean the entire house at our normal rates and after the open house we will clean all traffic areas for free. Most of the times there wasn't an open house but there is that security of them knowing. You can ask some of the larger agencies to let you do a brief introduction at their weekly meetings. I don't know if a lot of agencies still do this, but it is a thought.

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
By the time they are listed it probably too late - they have usually been prepped. Hit up Realtors as stated above. Put together a prep package - carpet - tile - wood floor etc.
Buy a list of new homeowners (info USA has them I think). They will need new service providers.

Bruce DeLoatch

Premium VIP
Jun 10, 2009
www.tcsatl.com
Real Name
Bruce DeLoatch
Business Location
United States
I agree with The Rugman. By the time the home is listed, the real estate agent has probably advised them on the need to get the home prepared- it should already be done.

You should try to get in front of the transaction by getting to know, serve and educate as many real estate agents and brokers as possible. Remind them of all of your services, not just carpet cleaning.

Deodorization, carpet repair and stretching, color repair, stain removal, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, grout recoloring and wood floor rejuvenation can help sell homes faster and for a higher price.

That way, when the agent lists the house, they will be able to make the recommendation that you are the right choice for those services.

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
You can go to realtor .com and search recently sold homes in your area. Then stop by and welcome them into the neighborhood. :)

John Davidson

Aug 4, 2016
Real Name
John Davidson
Browse Realtor.com for listings in your area. You can do detailed searches for home listings and doesn't cost you a thing.
Its a great site with a ton of useful information. Zillow will also provide listings in a particular area, try them out as well.

John Davidson

Aug 4, 2016
Real Name
John Davidson
Its a great site with a ton of useful information. Zillow will also provide listings in a particular area, try them out as well.