FINALLY moving up in the world.....

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
I said I would find a way this year, and thanks to a giant helping hand from my good friend @Troyster IM GETTING A TRUCKMOUNT!!!!!!!!! It will start being built for me next week. So once she's ready, i will be driving down to TX from NY to have it installed and bring it back home.

Im going with an EZ 1633 that will be built with a brand new engine and used blower/water pump. Going to go with a waste tank only, and connect right to customers water supply since im limited on space in my 5x8 trailer.

It sure as hell will be a beautiful day when i finally start working with a TM after 14+ years with porties. Roll out vac/solution hoses, connect to water and go. no more fumbling with electric cords and lugging a porty in and out everyday. Or cleaning carpet too often with no af/apo

I can already feel my production rates and prices increasing :D:cool:

Carlo Pro

Nov 10, 2013
Colorado
www.oxigreencolorado.com
Real Name
Carlo B.
Business Location
United States
Congrats!
Here in Colorado, some houses and most condos doesn't have front or side garden faucets, and when the weather is cold we do not touch it, because if they are frozen there are chances you break it, no way.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
I said I would find a way this year, and thanks to a giant helping hand from my good friend @Troyster IM GETTING A TRUCKMOUNT!!!!!!!!! It will start being built for me next week. So once she's ready, i will be driving down to TX from NY to have it installed and bring it back home.

Im going with an EZ 1633 that will be built with a brand new engine and used blower/water pump. Going to go with a waste tank only, and connect right to customers water supply since im limited on space in my 5x8 trailer.

It sure as hell will be a beautiful day when i finally start working with a TM after 14+ years with porties. Roll out vac/solution hoses, connect to water and go. no more fumbling with electric cords and lugging a porty in and out everyday. Or cleaning carpet too often with no af/apo

I can already feel my production rates and prices increasing :D:cool:
awesome rich! Congrats bro...im on vacation right now will be back on tmf around sunday..

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
Congrats!
Here in Colorado, some houses and most condos doesn't have front or side garden faucets, and when the weather is cold we do not touch it, because if they are frozen there are chances you break it, no way.

where there is no outside water, i will either connect to a faucet VIA adapter, or i will have to use my porty for the solution line

wow 14 years with porty. Have you used a TM before?
I think you will love it. Congrats

never once used a TM. my 500psi dual vac EDIC or the terminator 1200 is most likely the most powerful machine ive used

Thank you to everyone else as well. This is a huge moment in life for me, as it marks a big step up in business, and will be the beginning of the end for my local competitors. Im killing it as it is with my porties, and now with the vac power, heat and water flow of a TM, there will be no stopping me.