Finally decided on a TM... EZ TM it is! 25/45 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Finally decided on a TM... EZ TM it is! 25/45

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Due to the mini cargo van I have I found myself limited to the TM weight that would work for me and the amount of water I could handle. In order to be under 600lbs for machine and 1000lbs for water (worst case scenario) I would only be able to go for a 33 blower and few with a waste tank with what I was finding.

Almost by accident I found Nick, I had heard of his EZ TMs specially the burned one. :p Oh and of course there's Will.

In any case after finding out his dimensions and his ability to make this machine in the 500-550 lbs range with tanks got my attention. In addition to getting great power specs like a 25 HP, 45 blower, 2500psi clutch pump, 50 gal fresh water tank and 85 gal waste tank, APO all at a great price. By far thousands lower than any one else allowing me to pay cash and saving additional thousands from the finance companies. Which will be used for marketing and advertising as well as hiring someone.

I spoke with other EZ owners and found they are very happy with their investment. Of course minus the ones I've been reading about which is why I had to do more research and found less bad feed back than most other TM manufactures so with the information I found I went ahead and put my order through and sent off my down payment.

:D Excited and cant wait to get it...:D

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
Same thing here! Was looking at the Amtex Prowler but after hearing about the EZ TM's I needed to check it out myself and agree that they are one of the best values on the market and look a lot easier to operate and work on! definitely will be getting an EZ myself!

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
Due to the mini cargo van I have I found myself limited to the TM weight that would work for me and the amount of water I could handle. In order to be under 600lbs for machine and 1000lbs for water (worst case scenario) I would only be able to go for a 33 blower and few with a waste tank with what I was finding.

Almost by accident I found Nick, I had heard of his EZ TMs specially the burned one. :p Oh and of course there's Will.

In any case after finding out his dimensions and his ability to make this machine in the 500-550 lbs range with tanks got my attention. In addition to getting great power specs like a 25 HP, 45 blower, 2500psi clutch pump, 50 gal fresh water tank and 85 gal waste tank, APO all at a great price. By far thousands lower than any one else allowing me to pay cash and saving additional thousands from the finance companies. Which will be used for marketing and advertising as well as hiring someone.

I spoke with other EZ owners and found they are very happy with their investment. Of course minus the ones I've been reading about which is why I had to do more research and found less bad feed back than most other TM manufactures so with the information I found I went ahead and put my order through and sent off my down payment.

:D Excited and cant wait to get it...:D

You will love it trust me:D I just got a 2545 its a real fire breather and sucks like a damn champion..... I am like a little kid in a candy shop everytime I get to go in my trailer and turn her on;)

Dennis Anderson

Jul 16, 2012
Real Name
Dennis Anderson
I don't mean to rain on your parade, good for you on your purchase! On a more sarcastic note though, I think I'm going to pee my pants with excitement! Good lord, it's a squirt and suction device. I've never seen so many tradespeople get so excited over machines! :)

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I don't mean to rain on your parade, good for you on your purchase! On a more sarcastic note though, I think I'm going to pee my pants with excitement! Good lord, it's a squirt and suction device. I've never seen so many tradespeople get so excited over machines! :)

True, but have you seen hoe well these machines squirt and suck? :D

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Sounds good ! I'd really be trying to get this into a bigger van though!
You will be happy with a 45 blower when you need to go over 100 ft or cleaning a basement.
Also from my understanding you will have " heat , till hell wouldn't have it!"

My concern in a small cargo van would be no space left over, and be prepared to replace tires , brakes , u-joints etc much sooner.
Any TM I've had went into an extended 1 ton.
Took 200k kilometers before any brake work. Never any Tranny issues etc.
Again congrats , you are getting a nice workhorse from my understanding!
I do feel it is just as important to have a workhorse for a van as well.
YOU will feel the weight, even without fresh water tank full.
APO is smart...

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
A 25/45 fits into a mini van? I didn't think it would, but that is good to know. For guys with full size cargo vans I definitely recommend a 47 over a 45. It isn't that much more but gives you the ability to dual wand which is huge! The problems that I had with my EZ TM didn't have anything to do with the way they were built but how it interacted with my setup. For some reason my EZ didn't like my fuel tap on my van but that was an easy fix after it was diagnosed. Nick stands behind his product and will support you.

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz

Its that Tim the Tool Man Taylor in all of us.... :eek: Arghhh Arghhh Arghhh:eek: :D

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Sounds good ! I'd really be trying to get this into a bigger van though!
You will be happy with a 45 blower when you need to go over 100 ft or cleaning a basement.
Also from my understanding you will have " heat , till hell wouldn't have it!"

My concern in a small cargo van would be no space left over, and be prepared to replace tires , brakes , u-joints etc much sooner.
Any TM I've had went into an extended 1 ton.
Took 200k kilometers before any brake work. Never any Tranny issues etc.
Again congrats , you are getting a nice workhorse from my understanding!
I do feel it is just as important to have a workhorse for a van as well.
YOU will feel the weight, even without fresh water tank full.
APO is smart...

I definitely thought long and hard and even thought about another van. Very good point though which is why I went this route. What I did is match my current weight which I know I can handle and have been for the past year. For example I currently have a North Star w/pump 400 lbs, Goliath 100 lbs, Extensions and extension reel 50lbs, Big wood floor board (which I will take out) 100lbs plus the things I will keep like solution reel, vac hoses, chems etc... Total of weight being removed = 600-650 lbs.

Added weight = 550-600 lbs giving me what I already have. The change will be in the water which is why I got the APO so will only take the dirty water with me when I absolutely have to or am pressed with time. Also what I did is have the van fitted with stronger springs to handle more weight when needed. What I still need to look into is tires for when the tank is full, scared one might pop.
Hope I explained my logic to where its understandable.

Reactions: emeraldclean

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
A 25/45 fits into a mini van? I didn't think it would, but that is good to know. For guys with full size cargo vans I definitely recommend a 47 over a 45. It isn't that much more but gives you the ability to dual wand which is huge! The problems that I had with my EZ TM didn't have anything to do with the way they were built but how it interacted with my setup. For some reason my EZ didn't like my fuel tap on my van but that was an easy fix after it was diagnosed. Nick stands behind his product and will support you.

Sounds good to hear that. Can wait for it, actually I was going to get a 38 HP/47 blower which actually fits with his frame but after finding the amount of gas per hour it was more power than what I needed and hose I could carry on that van so I went with the 25/45 which is more than what I need for the work load I have now plus the growth factor I have in mind.

When I do get 5-10 jobs a day like you (hopefully), I will get a full size van and get a 38/47 size machine. Glad your happy with yours Will.

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
Congrats Powerwash! I should get my Inferno 30/47 next week and can't wait to stop lugging my portable around!

Congratulations to you as well sounds like your getting a bigger beast. I hear good things about the Amtex Inferno which was the runner up for me. It was hard to choose as the design aesthetics look awesome but I was able to get the weight down with Nicks, specially for my van.

fboet

Aug 24, 2006
Miami, Fl.
Real Name
Frank Boet
Business Location
United States
Today it was a pain working with the M-5. Great porty, but a TM would have been so much easier and faster!