FB Few months back I received a call from a friend requesting a carpet cleaning service , he wanted to

• Thread starter Fioravanthe Pomarolli
  • Start date
F

Fioravanthe Pomarolli

Few months back I received a call from a friend requesting a carpet cleaning service , he wanted to clean 4 rooms stairs and hall . Couple days before the scheduled date he called me and asked if would be ok to pass the job over to a friend who was just starting doing carpets and he was in need, I said that it was fine. Couple weeks later I saw him at the church and he said: took the guy 5 hours to clean the carpets because he did the whole thing using a upholstery tool . What’s your carpet cleaning funny moment?
28577137_1190230921108931_1228227840099990965_n.jpg

J

Joe Callaway

Well yours is funny but… OK here goes...I was doing some door-to-door marketing and the lady answers and says oh no thank you the guy is coming tomorrow to clean my carpet. And I say well it couldn't hurt to give you a quote, could it? She says come on in. I measure her two bedrooms living room and hall and give her about a $220 quote. She says wow the other guy was $360 and I said who was that and she says the guy that offers for rooms for $99! I say why didn't he tell you $99 then?? She says he told me my carpet was dirty and he would have to use soap

S

Steve Smyth

My client was originally let down by another company he arrived at the correct time but because he was charging £30 for the room he didn’t want to take his Porty up 4 flights of stairs so he told her that her carpets are bleach-able carpets and she should get a sponge and bucket and do it herself lol

When I first started cleaning... we use the rotovac powerwand at my company. I “cleaned” 3/4 of a vacant apartment without water lol. The valve on my solution line was off ‍♂️