Feed back on new logo | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Feed back on new logo

stuey4

Mar 11, 2015
Real Name
Brian Stuhlmiller
Hey guys, just got my new logo and business card proofs back from the designer. Just thought I would post it and see what you guys think!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 241

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
I like it, looks nice and clean. Who is your designer?

stuey4

Mar 11, 2015
Real Name
Brian Stuhlmiller
Wendy Moen, I've know her for years locally here, and she has done design work her whole life. She now has her own buisness in lake havasu. Design Demension. She does nice work.

Reactions: Omar

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Where's Johnny? J/k looks great

stuey4

Mar 11, 2015
Real Name
Brian Stuhlmiller
Thanks guys!! Now I just have to get a bigger pair and pull the trigger!! Scared to quit my job to go full swing, but I have everything ready to go! I don't want to do this part time again, I want do it full time.

kvnbrow900

Jan 3, 2012
Chesapeake Virginia
Real Name
kevin brown
Business Location
United States
Gotta start somewhere. Go slow. The summer slam is almost over. I don't know where your at but the winter is brutal if you don't have a head start.

Use this time to get your feet wet and make some contacts. Then go hard next spring. No shame in a slow start.

stuey4

Mar 11, 2015
Real Name
Brian Stuhlmiller
Yea I know the busy time is closing in for the year, but I do have another side buisness that is also seasonal, but I have made my 8-5 job salary on that buisness already for the year. So the CC business would just be a plus for the rest of this year, and get my name out there and advertise the rest of this year so I can hit it hard next spring.

Drey

Jul 29, 2015
Real Name
Andrey Burkovskiy
First post, just my 2 cents: I like the design, looks nice and clean but I would suggest developing a version with flat colors, will save you a lot of headache when printing on textiles. Also, text set in this serif font (for example company name and phone number) may be a little hard to read, especially if you're planning to use this artwork as a vehicle decal. Think about speeds and viewing distances.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Looks pretty good. Do you think it can be read from 50 yards? Or will it read SP T? Have you played with the fonts much? I guess if its large enough on trailer it will be fine.

Spotless Flooring

May 9, 2013
Southeast Houston
spotlessflooring.com
Real Name
Daniel Provorse
Business Location
United States
I think having it all in lowercase makes it look like subtext. I recommend getting that adjusted. The image on your van where the SPOT is all caps, that is more appropriate than all lowercase.

Font and text are soft. Great for attracting the ladies.

stuey4

Mar 11, 2015
Real Name
Brian Stuhlmiller
Thanks for the feedback. I will have the designer play around with it a little more.

Aug 18, 2009
Real Name
Douglas Perez
Business Location
United States
Consider your logo in 1-2 colours, for future production on marketing materials.