Jim Ellis

Apr 1, 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
www.instantsteamclean.com
Real Name
Jim Ellis
Business Location
United States
These guys have some awesome marketing - I'm going to be taking some ideas from their website - also they do a good job of pointing out the flaws in bonnett cleaning. I'm constantly refining my company to the big corporate look and feel - most people - like lemmings - flock to companies that appear to be larger - slicker.

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
I suspect he is a homosexual, planted on TMF by none other than the devious and depraved mind of Mojo.

And here is our TMF batman-mobile, which will be put to duty in order to squash the underground vermin. Notice how the M even has a bat wing look to it.

Dang homie g.. did I hurt your feelings that much that you gotta talk sh!t behind my back.. least 6flags tags me in his posts when he talks sh!t about me.. have SOME class.

Its funny you call me devious and depraved.. do I really need to post links of you talking about male gay sex in such graphic detail that it seems like you get off on it? Didn't you realize that YOU were the only one going down that route.. kinda telling if you ask me.

You need to get over me not buying your 360i dude, this man crush you have with me is getting a little weird.

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
Hi I recently hired the services of oxi bad and I was amazed by the horrible quality of service they offer. They are the Eco-unfriendly cleaning guys. I say that they deserve to be incarcerated. Has any one else have a kind of unsuccess story.
This post has seriously changed and why the oxideath avatar?

TMF Big Belly Crew Founder

Majestic

Mar 3, 2013
Surprise, Arizona
www.magnificentfloors.com
Real Name
Mike Maughan
Business Location
United States
Hi I recently hired the services of oxi bad and I was amazed by the horrible quality of service they offer. They are the Eco-unfriendly cleaning guys. I say that they deserve to be incarcerated. Has any one else have a kind of unsuccess story.

Looks like he is trying to make the "red X" look like a good thing. Changed the original post into a negative post and that way everyone disliked the post. I'm not liking this Kurt dude. Posts as if he's a client, then changes the post. This is what LIARS do, and what bait and switch is all about. I see patterns here and I'm not a seamstress.

Joe Kennedy

Staff member
Dec 11, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Joe K
Business Location
United States
I didn't know after a certain time you could edit. I thought it locks the post? That's why I try to proof read my posts quickly and fix any typos.

TMF Big Belly Crew Founder

Kurt Harris

Mar 22, 2013
Real Name
Kurt
Looks like he is trying to make the "red X" look like a good thing. Changed the original post into a negative post and that way everyone disliked the post. I'm not liking this Kurt dude. Posts as if he's a client, then changes the post. This is what LIARS do, and what bait and switch is all about. I see patterns here and I'm not a seamstress.
Some one altered the text of my original post actually that is a shame!! Now I'm not able to alter It... my bad

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
It appears your zip code is not currently serviced by any of our franchises, however we still might be able to help you.

Damn it I was hoping they were here to, Love to go in behind this BS and charge for rinsing it out.

Dude if you own this company then yes I mean this, cause you should know what you started right. If you are operator then nothing personal. you are never gonna sell oxy brushing in TMF. That's truck mount forum!

There are plenty of us that offer this type service for certain situations. But not as a cover all carpet cleaning in any house. In fact it would be more useful in commercial glue down. Never done anything remotely like this in a home.
You better get ready to advertise heavily for new customers every month. Your gonna need them.
And when I hear a company is blowing up (growing) . To me that means several under trained techs running around. No time to take classes or ride along with trainer. A company with 6 techs or WE should have taken years to roll out that many experienced techs. No way all those guys in video rode along with trainer for very long. I feel like this company is simply trying to jump over all the years of research and claim that it is just as good as HWE. Again nothing personal seriously. You keep asking for opinions. This is nice version.:)

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Wow clean carpets with 2 gallons of water..Is this so?? Were we are all wrong???? Wow we don't need $15k truck mounts ,.. We just need car with hatchback and a brush pro!!!!!! You have discovered a new thing ..Something that defies physics. Oh wait your just encapping...
Your doing what people in the hood been doing for years with a broom and windex before HA inspection. Looks good enough.
For those who don't know. You spray some windex or de-greaser and sweep that carpet till it looks clean. I am not joking. I know somebody here has seen this. Guess I could do what you're doing with a straw broom and a dust pan. Just might take me a little longer.

You gonna link this thread to your website?

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
Some one altered the text of my original post actually that is a shame!! Now I'm not able to alter It... my bad

actually its not a shame. im guessing Rob decided to change your message, and since he's the owner of tmf, not much you can do.

but what do you expect? you come on here with some BS touting a horrible company, that ill bet AT LEAST half of us have gone in to reclean oxifresh's mistakes.

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
Kinda messed up that SOMEONE completely re wrote a members post to something they never wrote.. its like quoting someone and changing what their quote said so it fits in better with insulting them. I sure hope you guys don't get him in trouble with OxiFresh because of what you changed his post too.. classy move.