Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
When your carpet cleaner shows up in a compact car and has daily meetings inside a storage locker Your F****d! :) Respectfully!
So each tech is a franchisee. You know how that goes. Some guys do well, others not so much, tainting the name.

They do have great marketing appeal and organization. I will give them that.

I wonder how those chems do in the hot locker... Jeesh.

How do they do tile & grout cleaning?

One last thing, a personal thing, I hate the look of those cars. Fugly.

Reactions: Majestic

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Just goes to prove that clever marketing, nice vehicle wraps, uniforms, and all that will get you through the door,but the quality of your work keeps you going through those same doors year after year after year and gets you referred to their friends and relatives. I've seen companies like that come and go to. They usually don't last too long either.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I suspect he is a homosexual, planted on TMF by none other than the devious and depraved mind of Mojo.

And here is our TMF batman-mobile, which will be put to duty in order to squash the underground vermin. Notice how the M even has a bat wing look to it.

2013-01-24_11-05-08_629_zpsc34b5dd5.jpg

Reactions: LeeRoy and Torrey W

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
What would I do with a link I shared my thoughts on the forum that's it. Plus I'm looking for people's views so that it can be incorporated to get the services better. Thanks all for sharing the views.
you need to pay premium before you get do follows just so you know. It is only 100 a year.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I'

I'm a carpet cleaner and getting reviews of the product so that the feedback can be incorporated to get the services better
Why don't you talk to us about your product, how it works
how much freedom your franchise gives you to incorporate other products that are not made by them. If you are interested in doing dry low moisture without the cost of a franchise with all or more support, call me I can get you set up and running in just a few days and all under 3K. going on your own will give you the freedom to buy a portable also. and offer HWE as well.

WillnDeb

May 11, 2011
Real Name
Will
Business Location
United States
The fact you came in as a custy touting the praises of a service you undoubtedly actually operate makes you a little less than trustworthy. The guys here buy and large would have helped with any questions you had and probably helped you in person if close enough. Take some advice, "you never get a second chance to make a good first impression".I honestly hope the impression you make on your customers is better than the one you made here.

aspenedelen

Premium VIP
Mar 21, 2006
www.louiescarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Anthony Edelen
Business Location
United States
So each tech is a franchisee. You know how that goes. Some guys do well, others not so much, tainting the name.

They do have great marketing appeal and organization. I will give them that.

I wonder how those chems do in the hot locker... Jeesh.

How do they do tile & grout cleaning?

One last thing, a personal thing, I hate the look of those cars. Fugly.

So, if they have 450 jobs booked per month with a avg ticket of lets say $175 that is $78k+ in revenue per month. Why in the F are they located in a storage unit and not a commercial office building? Each associate cleans roughly 2.5 jobs per day over a 30 day, five days per week with each tech bringing in $8750 per month in revenue. I like that kind of revenue stream!

I still don't understand this whole storage unit meeting/warehouse idea. What happens if a fire were to break out in that locker with all those chems? That certainly can't be legal.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
So, if they have 450 jobs booked per month with a avg ticket of lets say $175 that is $78k+ in revenue per month. Why in the F are they located in a storage unit and not a commercial office building? Each associate cleans roughly 2.5 jobs per day over a 30 day, five days per week with each tech bringing in $8750 per month in revenue. I like that kind of revenue stream!

I still don't understand this whole storage unit meeting/warehouse idea. What happens if a fire were to break out in that locker with all those chems? That certainly can't be legal.

Anthony,
You thinking about buying a franchise? :p

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I'll buy them out Johnny if you'll fire all those yahoos and run it yourself! Storage locker for a office. I am still seething over the liability with that.

My guess is the guy actually runs the business out of his house. Didn't want to use his garage for the video, so he used a storage locker instead. Just a guess.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
When your carpet cleaner shows up in a compact car and has daily meetings inside a storage locker Your F****d! :) Respectfully!
I wonder what they do when there is a moving truck in front of their office? Love it... We did a carpet for one of their clients last week... Didn't even know they were in our area.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States

When I made the mistake of trying to be a car salesman, we had those stupid sales meetings on selling every morning also. I don't know who's worse, a car salesman, or an oxyfresh salesman

Reactions: rob allen