Feed back needed for carpet cleaning

Kurt Harris

Mar 22, 2013
Real Name
Kurt
Hi I recently hired the services of oxi bad and I was amazed by the horrible quality of service they offer. They are the Eco-unfriendly cleaning guys. I say that they deserve to be incarcerated. Has any one else have a kind of unsuccess story.

GreenTechAgain

Dec 12, 2009
Holiday, FL
www.GreenTechCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Ross Martin
Business Location
United States
Yep same here, local one has bad reviews here. Its now on CL for sale for ... wait for it.. wait for it.. $89,000.
There was a local guy here asking less then half that. Really, too bad for them. They unknowingly paid good money for a bad system.

There is another "system" out there as well. They sell you a green 418 in a trailer for T&G are asking 90 grand I think.

Majestic

Mar 3, 2013
Surprise, Arizona
www.magnificentfloors.com
Real Name
Mike Maughan
Business Location
United States
There was a local guy here asking less then half that. Really, too bad for them. They unknowingly paid good money for a bad system.

There is another "system" out there as well. They sell you a green 418 in a trailer for T&G are asking 90 grand I think.

Who? I can't possible imagine who that is :rolleyes:, and it's not 90k, only about 40k lol

Steve Samoska

Jul 8, 2011
A, A
1chicagocarpetcleaner.com
Real Name
Steve
Business Location
United States
I here a lot of bad reviews about that service. I have heard multiple times all the spots come back with white rings around them. One customer told me they called them back and it made it worse. The 3rd time she called and sent them pictures they have not returned her call. Not good......

Kurt Harris

Mar 22, 2013
Real Name
Kurt
It seems that oxifresh does not have that good reputation in some areas. I think it depends on the franchisee of the area as My carpets are still doing fine, and no such issues as reported above.

Majestic

Mar 3, 2013
Surprise, Arizona
www.magnificentfloors.com
Real Name
Mike Maughan
Business Location
United States
When your carpet cleaner shows up in a compact car and has daily meetings inside a storage locker Your F****d! :) Respectfully!

WTH?! I'm gonna have to do some digging cause I'm in phoenix and I haven't seen one of their trucks..... I mean cars yet.. I wonder if it went under.

Clean-Team

Dec 17, 2011
South Australia
Real Name
Grant Baverstock
Business Location
Australia
When your carpet cleaner shows up in a compact car and has daily meetings inside a storage locker Your F****d! :) Respectfully!
Dunno mate. Looks like a well managed minimalist setup. Very efficient. Doesn't concern itself with anything it doesn't need etc. presentable fuel efficient vehicles that carry only what's needed. Well managed. Low overheads. Customer experience focused.

I think it just goes to show you can have trucks and truck mounts but still not necessarily have a great business.

The best thing for all of us is to stop worrying about compact cars and storage sheds and instead ask the most constructive question

What can we learn from these guys?

Grant

Mother Hubbard

Jan 12, 2013
Real Name
Shawn
We had a company that I won't mention the name but they drive around with U-haul size trucks with machines that were monsters inside. They came ran all kind of adverstising P/O'D just about every customer they came across and a year later the local one changed names first and then 6 months after that was gone!!! It was tough watching my neigbors having their carpets cleaned while my van would be parked in the drive at the time. Now I have them all back for the most part.

Reactions: Majestic

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
I had one customer have me clean their carpet 4 days after having it cleaned by Oxi because the carpet was crunchy after it dried. It really was, crunchy was the best way to describe it. I cleaned it and it was soft again. Oxi also cleaned their couches , how I have no idea how.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
In my area there is Oxifresh and Heavens best, both similar with the terrible cleans but the reason Heavens best is making it and Oxi is failing is because Heavens best markets and Oxi does not.