Fedri got a new van.....but look what i got!! I paid cash!!!!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Fedri got a new van.....but look what i got!! I paid cash!!!!!

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
90-98 here today in socal
I'd rather be -10 in montana than any temperature in so cal traffic. I travel through there a couple times a year and hate it. One of my least favorite places in the US. Too many people in too small an area. Lots of carpet and tile for you to clean though.
Its 40-80 all year round where I live. And no traffic. And on the ocean. And in the redwoods.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I once thought I could skip winterizing my auto scrubber between jobs since they were across the street. 5 minutes to load, drive across the road, and unload. It was -20. The lines were froze solid and took 40 minutes to thaw out all the way. Never make that mistake again. Working in these cold temps isn't too bad you just got to think about what you're doing a little different.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I'd rather be -10 in montana than any temperature in so cal traffic. I travel through there a couple times a year and hate it. One of my least favorite places in the US. Too many people in too small an area. Lots of carpet and tile for you to clean though.
Its 40-80 all year round where I live. And no traffic. And on the ocean. And in the redwoods.
Yessir, I'm 53 and pretty much hate it now. The liberals have completely ruined this state!! But there is alot of work here. When I'm ready i will sell and bail outa here.
Lots of asians moving in here now. I paid 168000.00 for my house here 23 years ago.
Now they are selling between 7-800,000.00.
When I sell, i will never come back

Reactions: Smtwn janitorial