Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Each month we have been giving out prizes to the Top 5 posters. That will continue with an addition. If you look at the front forum page bottom you will see;

Most Liked
Most Replied
Most Viewed

The Winners in each of these categories will also be awarded also*.

Thank you for your support.

*Must contact @Edwin Camacho via PM to collect within 48 hours.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
One day, I am going to take a break from tirelessly growing my business long enough to post on TMF so much I win a contest.

Maybe when I am 80 and in a home....:)
Or just make one great post to win and sit back and wait!

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
Nice .. You guys do a lot for your members and I don't think it's appreciated enough. Nobody else does things like this for their members. No matter how much static you guys get, this is the BEST carpet cleaning forum (or page or whatever else the other guys call themselves) out there. Thanks to Tmf and all the staff. If all these different places were gangs, this would be the one I'm in
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1423350702.821812.jpg

crash1big

Mar 18, 2011
Illinois
Real Name
Marlan Brown
Business Location
United States
I think Rob just won for the "biggest post". :)

Reactions: suncarpet

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I am so not the contest type. I don't have the pacience to figure out the rules or the enthusiasm to figure out if I won or not. I am just not worthy.

By the way, this is my one great post.

Last edited:

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
Each month we have been giving out prizes to the Top 5 posters. That will continue with an addition. If you look at the front forum page bottom you will see;

Most Liked
Most Replied
Most Viewed

The Winners in each of these categories will also be awarded also*.

Thank you for your support.

*Must contact @Edwin Camacho via PM to collect within 48 hours.
Too bad you can't see this from the mobile app. Ooh well. I've never used Tmf from desktop & laptop . I will say ( IMO ) the winners should be announced and not have to be claimed.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I am so not the contest type. I don't have the pacience to figure out the rules or the enthusiasm to figure out if I won or not. I am just not worthy.
By the way, this is my one great post.
Too bad you can't see this from the mobile app. Ooh well. I've never used Tmf from desktop & laptop . I will say ( IMO ) the winners should be announced and not have to be claimed.
Having to "make a claim" requires one to be an active participant. Plus we are super busy running our business's. However I will do my best to announce the winners or if someone wants to volunteer they can just post the winners here March 1'st. And all members are worthy. Every part of a body is important even what some consider not so much. No one would want to give up a small finger or a toe would they? ;)

Reactions: suncarpet

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Nice .. You guys do a lot for your members and I don't think it's appreciated enough. Nobody else does things like this for their members. No matter how much static you guys get, this is the BEST carpet cleaning forum (or page or whatever else the other guys call themselves) out there. Thanks to Tmf and all the staff. If all these different places were gangs, this would be the one I'm in
View attachment 42955
Thanks for the acknowledgment Rob. It take s a ton or work and many thankless hours to build/maintain a forum such as this one. Yes we do get "perks" like any other advertising medium. The difference is we "give" back,and give a lot. So much so my wife thinks we give way too much back because she is our bookkeeper and sees the numbers. I just believe in law of reciprocation. Thanks again.

Jimmy Hitt

Feb 9, 2014
Ashland City
Real Name
Jimmy Htt
Business Location
United States
I have never been a part of something this great and life changing. Everyone here is awesome and you guys protect eachother like one big family. Im happy to be part of this family, even if im just the pet monkey.
Omar you're on here enough, how about you announce the winners?

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
W
Omar you're on here enough, how about you announce the winners?
Id be honored. Right now im having issues posting, once Tre fixes this issue, ill be glad too.

EverythingFlooring

Mar 28, 2014
W

Id be honored. Right now im having issues posting, once Tre fixes this issue, ill be glad too.
This would be like Katie Perry inducting someone into the Rock and roll hall of fame...(much love for the rug sucking monkey)

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
If i dont win i swear I will take a vacation...