Favorite Chemicals?

CFJANITORIAL

Sep 15, 2021
Real Name
HOLLY LITTELL
I am a distributor for Harvard (aka Simoniz) and Nilodor (aka Hospeco Now) Carpet products. We are looking to move away from Nilodor due to the lead time right now is 6-8 weeks. What brand/Company is most popular in the cleaning industries?

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I am a distributor for Harvard (aka Simoniz) and Nilodor (aka Hospeco Now) Carpet products. We are looking to move away from Nilodor due to the lead time right now is 6-8 weeks. What brand/Company is most popular in the cleaning industries?
Call me. I hear TMF chems are a hot commodity atm. I can direct to their leader.

Reactions: sbsscn

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
TMF of course.,

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I love TMF Store !!!

I'm all VLM and believe TMF has the best encaps

TMF SuperCap with Unchained is the best encap you can buy and TMF Green Label is the best powdered encap

Last edited:
  • Love

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Have you tried Bonnetpro Radical Rinse?
Yes you can't go wrong using Bonnet Pro Chems. Radical, Rocket, and NanoMAXX are excellent.

I prefer liquids. Easier to work with and I believe liquid peroxide is better than powdered peroxide and I give an edge to SuperCap with Unchained over Rocket. Just my opinion.

SuperCap with Unchained is the best. Colors brighten. You need sunglasses. Carpet Fibers dry nice and soft. Nice clean fresh scent and it takes out pet stains and coffee stains easily. It's my favorite Residential encap.

I also give a slight edge to Green Label over Radical but both are excellent powdered encaps.

Bonnet Pro is having some problems with Rocket. It's not on website now. You can't buy it but I'm sure he will get it straightened out. It's one of his best sellers.

SuperCap_Unchained_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yes you can't go wrong using Bonnet Pro Chems. Radical, Rocket, and NanoMAXX are excellent.

I prefer liquids. Easier to work with and I believe liquid peroxide is better than powdered peroxide and I give an edge to SuperCap with Unchained over Rocket. Just my opinion.

SuperCap with Unchained is the best. Colors brighten. You need sunglasses. Carpet Fibers dry nice and soft. Nice clean fresh scent and it takes out pet stains and coffee stains easily. It's my favorite Residential encap.

I also give a slight edge to Green Label over Radical but both are excellent powdered encaps.

Bonnet Pro is having some problems with Rocket. It's not on website now. You can't buy it but I'm sure he will get it straightened out. It's one of his best sellers.

View attachment 98029
Awesome. What machine, mixture ratio and applicator are you using George?

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Awesome. What machine, mixture ratio and applicator are you using George?
1- Vacuum
2- Prespray
3- CRB
4- Extract with OP
5- Groom

The key to VLM residential carpet cleaning to me is the CRB. You just can't zoom over a carpet with an OP and think it's clean. You need good encap like SuperCap and then a thorough scrub with a CRB and then extract with an OP. I get excellent results.

Yes you can get excellent results with a 175 also. Using a brush instead of a CRB.

My OP for residential is a 13'' Trinity Odyssey. Love it !!! Excellent machine. Today's Trinity's are much better than the Trinity's from 10 years ago. They are really good machines today.

I use SuperCap at 6-8 oz per gal. I use about 5 different encaps for residential depending on the situation but SuperCap is what I use the most.

My applicator is the Worx Hydro Shot. I buy them off ebay for about $60. They're refurbished by Worx but are like new. Best sprayers I have used for carpet cleaning.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Interesting George. When you run the OP do you use a certain pad? And bonnet? And just for the record you Prevac, prespray, OP pad, CRB then OP bonnet?

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I vacuum first then use Worx Hydro Shot to put down SuperCap and then CRB in the SuperCap and then Extract with Odyssey and bonnet and then groom

1- Vacuum
2- Spray down Encap
3- Scrub Encap with CRB
4- Extract with Odyssey and bonnet
5- Groom

I use cotton bonnets or microfiber bonnets to extract

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
1- Vacuum
2- Prespray
3- CRB
4- Extract with OP
5- Groom

The key to VLM residential carpet cleaning to me is the CRB. You just can't zoom over a carpet with an OP and think it's clean. You need good encap like SuperCap and then a thorough scrub with a CRB and then extract with an OP. I get excellent results.

Yes you can get excellent results with a 175 also. Using a brush instead of a CRB.

My OP for residential is a 13'' Trinity Odyssey. Love it !!! Excellent machine. Today's Trinity's are much better than the Trinity's from 10 years ago. They are really good machines today.

I use SuperCap at 6-8 oz per gal. I use about 5 different encaps for residential depending on the situation but SuperCap is what I use the most.

My applicator is the Worx Hydro Shot. I buy them off ebay for about $60. They're refurbished by Worx but are like new. Best sprayers I have used for carpet cleaning.
Does Worx use their own name on EBay? I’d like to purchase them refurbed too……the new ones aren’t worth buying they break too frequently for my liking.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Does Worx use their own name on EBay? I’d like to purchase them refurbed too……the new ones aren’t worth buying they break too frequently for my liking.
YES they use own name - Go to ebay and search Worx WG625

HydroShot now Selling for $54.99 refurbished and free shipping

Resized_20210120_155916.jpg
Resized_20210120_155829.jpeg

Resized_20210120_155851.jpg

Last edited: