Factory Farming for Dairy - Do you Drink Milk or Eat Beef | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Factory Farming for Dairy - Do you Drink Milk or Eat Beef

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Some people just look for the bad in everything. She seems to be such a person. I hated her whole attitude with the video. .I'm sure there is good and bad in the dairy industry just like any other industry, but I think she was looking only for the worst. Guess what, if all you want to see is the worst in people you won't have any trouble finding PLENTY of it.

Here's just a couple videos I found that seemed to put things in perspective. One is from Canada, but very well done. Warning!!! Extremely "graphic" footage with a catchy tune to boot. :D I think much of this was taken with a drone camera.

One of a large dairy operations in the U.S. done by someone from the UK.
The girl in the video of first post does a lot of research on a few topics.
This is a teenager person realizing the world she lives in... She is smart and helpful and has a good perspective on the topic she reviews.

https://www.facebook.com/erinjanus?_rdr=p

This video could be another topic. It is long but has a lot of information you should know.

Last edited:

Inessa

Banned
Jul 30, 2020
Real Name
Inessa Wow
Факты в видео действительно интересные. С сельским хозяйством. Например , малое и среднее сельское хозяйство очень развивается. И в основном за счет кредитования.

Inessa

Banned
Jul 30, 2020
Real Name
Inessa Wow
The facts in the video are really interesting. But not everything is so clear with the farming. For example, in Spain, small and medium-sized farming is very developing. And mainly through lending.