Facebook like and comment club? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Facebook like and comment club?

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
The amount of likes you get on your facebook page has no relation to the rank you obtain on google, that is what he means by help with SEO. Face book used right can probably help you get more business but having a bunch of likes from other carpet cleaners is not going to get you one call.

Here is an example of how facebook got me business. I cleaned for a nice women who was big in her church, she loved the job i did and posted on her wall pictures of me cleaning and ranted about what a great job i did. She had over 2 thousands friends all from her church. The one post has turned into 20 or 30 jobs over the last 2 years.
If you like my facebook Torrey all of your friends will see that you liked me, I doubt they will hire me since they all live pretty far away from Tampa and I assume they would hire you over me.
I totally agree.

I was just pointing out your timeline wasn't filled out to well. I liked it.

My only reason for doing all this was to reach the 30 likes it requires to see the analytical data.

It never hurts. I should do more social media.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
The amount of likes you get on your facebook page has no relation to the rank you obtain on google, that is what he means by help with SEO. Face book used right can probably help you get more business but having a bunch of likes from other carpet cleaners is not going to get you one call.

Here is an example of how facebook got me business. I cleaned for a nice women who was big in her church, she loved the job i did and posted on her wall pictures of me cleaning and ranted about what a great job i did. She had over 2 thousands friends all from her church. The one post has turned into 20 or 30 jobs over the last 2 years.
If you like my facebook Torrey all of your friends will see that you liked me, I doubt they will hire me since they all live pretty far away from Tampa and I assume they would hire you over me.
I agree. I do have a lot of likes from other TMF members but I have quite a few from customers too. The customers are the ones who really matter as it is a good way to keep your name in front of them on a regular basis. I have picked up a few new customers from it too as friends see the posts.

One thing I do that helps to make my business page more visible is anytime I post something on my business page I immediately sign out as "Todd's Cleaning Service" and sign back in as myself and then go and "share" what I posted on my business page so it gets posted to my personal page too and all my personal friends see it. I also have a few of my friends that I call and they will share the post too so all their friends see it.