Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I've been thinking lately about whether I should add humor or be business professional on our social media. What works best for you? Here's an example of what I posted today. What do you guys think?

Nor rain, nor sleet, nor snow... If your carpets need cleaning we will go. Call Dry-N-Clean today!

ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1424968705.279226.jpg

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
Think you guys should stick to carpet cleaning...
Leave the funny stuff to people who are ... well funny.

I would just google the pictures, plenty of funny stuff out there.

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Ive had the most likes on the cute and funny ads. And ive had the most calls from the before/after ads
That's great....I asked my wife what I should do, funny cat/dog or before and after....she said funny pet. Hmmm. Maybe I should run both to see what tracks better.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
That's great....I asked my wife what I should do, funny cat/dog or before and after....she said funny pet. Hmmm. Maybe I should run both to see what tracks better.
You need to both. Start with the funny to catch your targeted customers attention. Then in a day or two, do a before after ad

Frank DiGi

Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
I do both ...adding few funny stuff keeps it nice... also warn about weather with tips keep house safe... also wish happy holidays and post each one on there.... anyone needs anything I have for their page feel free to copy and paste anything i have, If helps your page or customers feel free...i been on Facebook with business page from day one .. One first few on there... check out my page got ton of pictures and funny captions feel free use any ..anyone here! DiGi Carpet Cleaning or my website has nice stuff too ... feel free ....