Fab set | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Fab set

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Does anyone use fab set for a truckmount rinsing agent? If so how much in a 5 gal concentrate and how many gal per hour.....thanks in advance. And do you like it?
I use Fab Set all the time. Great product. But you'll find that talking about chemicals other then TMF chems will cause you grief. So this is all I'll say about Fab Set.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I prefer all fiber rinse. We use TMF chems but not for rinse.

I don't like powder rinses and acid rinse is just not worth shipping imo, local pick up at jon don $14/gallon. Smells great and works great... but not a stand alone cleaner, still have to pre spray

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I prefer all fiber rinse. We use TMF chems but not for rinse.

I don't like powder rinses and acid rinse is just not worth shipping imo, local pick up at jon don $14/gallon. Smells great and works great... but not a stand alone cleaner, still have to pre spray
Just for the record, we have a new Rinse now called Ultimate Fiber Rinse. I hear it works great and smells nice.

Reactions: ACP

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Does anyone use fab set for a truckmount rinsing agent? If so how much in a 5 gal concentrate and how many gal per hour.....thanks in advance. And do you like it?
Look at the label above for average acid rinse amounts and settings. We started a new and easy pic directions.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob is there anywhere in orange County ca. I can but TMF0 products
I believe so but that’s Tre’s department. I’ll tag him but know that he’s on a plane to Vegas today and so will I be of there is a delay.

@admin

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
If using a truckmount, use 1 quart of Fab-Set to a 5 gallon head pack. Meter at about 3 gallons per hour. The metering can be adjusted if you have very soft or very hard water.

Folks who use Fab-Set usually love it for the fact that there are no detergents of any kind so no residues. If you like a rinse with just a little detergent, try Flex Ice.

bcs

Banned
Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
Flex ice is all i use now,has cleaning power and great on both wool/synthetics

Reactions: Scott W

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I use Fab Set all the time. Great product. But you'll find that talking about chemicals other then TMF chems will cause you grief. So this is all I'll say about Fab Set.
I used Fab Set only once, I should revisit it. I believe, it has a subtle scent , which I liked. That's what I like about Axiom by Prochem. That's my rinse to go. What is your experience with this product @Johnny Bravo

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

thumper@twow.com

Sep 19, 2010
Yorba Linda
www.mjmcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
mike mitts
Business Location
United States
If using a truckmount, use 1 quart of Fab-Set to a 5 gallon head pack. Meter at about 3 gallons per hour. The metering can be adjusted if you have very soft or very hard water.

Folks who use Fab-Set usually love it for the fact that there are no detergents of any kind so no residues. If you like a rinse with just a little detergent, try Flex Ice.
Scott I just wish Flex Ice came in a liquid. I only run liquids through my mounts. Hydra force I run anything but just liquids for rinsing agents through the pump.

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
End Zone is the closest liquid to Flex Ice. At one point, in the year of development before its introduction, we were calling it End Zone powder. The names Flex Ice and Flex Fire were decided on at the same time. It took another year to introduce Flex Fire.

Reactions: sbsscn and Scott W

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I use 1 quart to 5 gallons meter at 2gph or less