EZ2545 250 Hour Review

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
Well its been maybe 8 months with my EZ and I still love it as much as the day it was delivered. I know its not a ton of hours on it but by this time with my previous Tm (chemtex) I already had a bunch of problems. I haven't had one problem so far and if/when something does happen I know it wont be a problem to fix at all because of Nicks simple open design. Plus I know Nick is only a phone call away anytime day or night and he has been great with everything even through all my stupid questions:confused: I honestly consider Nick a friend now he still calls and checks in to see how things are going hes a great guy and I would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

The heat is freakin awesome I know when im using my 2 jet(6 flow) its holding 220 @ atm no problem and that's pretty much on the trigger the whole time but if you slow down it'll jump right up to 250* (that's were I have it set to bypass). The suction is unbelievable my dry times depending on what kind of carpet I know are about 1-4 hours. Pretty much every time im done with a job the first room where I started is already dry the suck and lift this thing still blows me away. The most hose I have ran so far is 250ft and (I setup with maybe 10-15ft 4td) it had no problems handling it at all I would be comfortable going farther.

So far its been great and im so happy I went with EZ ! Only thing I wish I did different was maybe get exhaust diverters and a pump clutch but thats okay it gives me a reason to order a 4047 someday from Nick:D

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
As of today I think 253! I have been extremely busy which I'm happy about but exhausted at the same time.... I picked up a ton of janitorial work and it's seven days a week 365 days a year . How are things going for you????

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: aloha one
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
As of today I think 253! I have been extremely busy which I'm happy about but exhausted at the same time.... I picked up a ton of janitorial work and it's seven days a week 365 days a year . How are things going for you????

You need to hire someone to do the janitorial job so you can get some rest every now and then. Things are going good here, not too busy but not too slow either.

Reactions: aloha one

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
You need to hire someone to do the janitorial job so you can get some rest every now and then. Things are going good here, not too busy but not too slow either.
Ahh I'm trying to find someone!! It's so hard to find someone you can trust and that will do a good job... I have had a few people but it just never worked out...

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
Vin that a great review. I also have the same mach and love it also. but not as much hour on it as you have. I am around 150 hour as of now. nick been great with me so far. LOL but I drive him crazy sometimes.
Don't worry about it Vito I'm sure we all drive him crazy lol. Nicks a good guy though I don't know how he does it... Him and I will have a 10-15 minute convo and I can hear people beeping in on the other line the whole time were talking

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
I was going to start a new thread for it but there's so many already so I figured I'd just put it with this. Anyways I bought a sapphire upholstery tool a few months ago and it's freakin awesome! I use to HATE doing upholstery with the junk tool that I first bought and I use to avoid it just because of it. Now I go looking for it and I actually enjoy cleaning upholstery. It's so light, the way it flushes, and dry times are great. I wish I just listened to people from the beginning and bought it years ago there's so much money I have missed out on because of the pos tool I originally bought. Anybody out there considering it just buy it because it just makes life so much easier.... Even ask your supplier if you can just try it out for the day! I bought mine from butler and that's what they were willing to do for me before I bought it just to make sure I was happy with it....