ASA EZ Truckmounts owners roll call

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
I had and mine 4 years my first coupler replacement last month. I saw a crack in it ordered one on amazon. only normal wear and tear with mine.

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
Blew a belt for the second time since it was new yesterday. Took 45 minutes to change it and put it back together. Had to unbolt engine because I have a coupler. Super quick and easy to work on. Got around 1500 hours on mine. Never have blown a coupler as of yet.
10 minute fix with a link belt if you do not want to move the engine and mess around with lining the coupler back up.

JD5150

Oct 24, 2010
Real Name
JD S
Business Location
United States
10 minute fix with a link belt if you do not want to move the engine and mess around with lining the coupler back up.
Yeah, I need to buy one and have it on the van for a backup for sure

Jan 24, 2009
Lincoln, Nebraska
Real Name
Mark Phares
Business Location
United States
Hello Gentlemen,
Long time member but not a real active poster, I have an ez3547 all in one and I have a thousand hours on it. I’m old school so I change the oil on everything on a regular basis and I’m the only one that runs this machine so I know what it can and can’t do. I have a little different style of htx than most ez’s So I can’t comment on how the average one works but this unit sports a triple heat exchanger that has a preheater, primary and second stage to finish the job. I run mine at 3000 rpms and have more than enough heat to clean rat nasty carpet. If you make a $100 per hour with your truck mount and van, then I guess I have a pretty good roi in less than two years. So hears the deal as far as maintenance goes in two years, 9 oil changes, set of belts and two blower and pump oil changes. I do my own work, I don’t need a mechanic to put me on a waiting list to get her worked on. I paid 15k for my machine and all of the trimmings, you can’t get that at jondon or interlink. Do I think that Nick was over extended during the process..... yes I do. Did I get what I paid for, yes I did. Tomorrow morning, I’m going to get up and go to work and make a $100 an hour with a tool that is paid for. You are the machine, can bad tools be made? No dought in my mind! However as a business owner you are going to get a mud hole stomped in your backside more than once. I remember when Rob bought his dream machine, a pretty, new white magic.... it puked all over him. He took that experience and made lemonade, and his attitude made this forum what it is today.
So when it’s all said and done.... Be good my friends!!
Attitude is altitude!