EZ truck mounts not for cry babies

gasmaster5000

Jun 26, 2010
TX
Real Name
Eric O'Bryan
Business Location
United States
I think the carpet cleaning business in general is not for cry babies lol. I don’t know how anybody would buy a complicated HE machine and not expect significant down time....even IF they were handy with a wrench.

Reactions: LeeRoy

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
yup I keep a extra coupler with me takes 5 minutes to replace.A hose bust & I take the old 1 off & take it to the hose & fitting shop & I'm good.Every part on my machine I know how to get with out chemtex,i have been taking things apart & putting them back together since I was a kid & there are some guys I know that cant change a flat tire so I fully understand,but for me I like my chemtex & my first machine was a white magic pro 1200

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
"Yeah there's been some incidents with some guys but whatever".....................

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
I don’t know how anybody would buy a complicated HE machine and not expect significant down time....even IF they were handy with a wrench.
I have a heat exchange machine. 40/56
Single heat exchanger
1 temperature thermostat
1 solenoid valve
1 bypass loop

I can set the thermostat to 200-220-240 and can set the wand down for an hour and it will not overheat. (And no water enters the waste tank). (No heat spikes either)
Heat exchange units can be built and plumbed to be simple, reliable and with little to no downtime.

Reactions: Ymetimme and LeeRoy

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
have no computers on your truck mounts

astrikingimage

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2010
NM
Real Name
Jose Salazar
Business Location
United States
I have a heat exchange machine. 40/56
Single heat exchanger
1 temperature thermostat
1 solenoid valve
1 bypass loop

I can set the thermostat to 200-220-240 and can set the wand down for an hour and it will not overheat. (And no water enters the waste tank). (No heat spikes either)
Heat exchange units can be built and plumbed to be simple, reliable and with little to no downtime.
What brand of machine is it??

Bob Savage

Mar 6, 2007
Dayton, OH
www.perfection-carpet.com
Real Name
Bob Savage
Business Location
United States
I carry extra wands (2), extra uph tool, extra long and short steam lines, extra vac hose, outside faucet 4 way key, all things that make for a better life as a carpet cleaner.