ez mount users? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

ez mount users?

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
I own 2 ez's I owna 2345 and a 3447. the bigger one had some problems in the beginning but nick stuck by me and fixed them no problems with the small one . great machines easy to work on great price
How long have you had them???

Juniorc82

Nov 28, 2010
mo
Real Name
Jon Coret
Business Location
United States
I have owned my 3447 for a year and my 2345since april. The kohler motor has hot start issues but one you figure out how to start it its no big deal. Also had some exhaust troubles , nick sent me a brand new stainless steel exhaust that has done well. I have had zero issues with the 2345 . It has a briggs motor. Great little machine runs perfect I love it. Runs like a top. I lie nicks units because they are easy to work on an troubleshoot when they need fixed. I am 2 hours from a major city with a truckmount department so being able to fix my own or get them fixed local was important to me. When I bought my second unit nick even gave me a spare heat exchanger to keep on my shelf as it will fit on both units should soothing ever happen.

Reactions: drycleancarpets

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Glad to hear about all these good ratings for EZ Truckmounts. I am picking up my 20HP 36 Roots this next Wenesday. 20HP Kohler engine is an upgrade from an 18HP B&S Vanguard. Nick is a great guy. When I looked at his machines I could tell they would be easy to maintain and work on. In the past I have had Prochems,White Magics and Hydramster heatexchanger machines. They were all much more complicated than Nicks.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Ok so i finished my tour de texas today. Ive been in texas since thursday on Nicks ticket. He and his family were great people. On day two he allowed me to go on a few appartment jobs, to get experience. Day three my beast was finished and i did my first job with it on one of his clients. The carpet didnt look to dirty but after i was done with it the customer who was watching the whole time was amazed. The water was thick brown coming out the waste.

Im driving back from texas, currently im in memphis and i still have over 900 miles till i get to PA.

Reactions: Nomad74

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
you love it. nick is a great guy. my ez is running a 10 flow wand with no problem with heat. I will try a 12 flow next and see what happen.

Reactions: Omar

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
I run a Petro Viking 16/33 which is basically a EZ.

This little thing is awesome! I had a few little hiccups when I first got the machine, but it was more me not knowing instead of the machine.

Regardless, Nick (and Terry) was great and helped me in any way he could.

comfort carpet care

Jul 15, 2013
Georgia
www.comfortcarpetcare.com
Real Name
Michael Comfort
I've got 1 of Nick's first machines, a 25/47, built in 2001. It is a powerful unit, great heat and vac. Very few mechanical issues but I have ruined a few pumps, totally my fault. My longest cleaning run has been 250' and it did just fine. Also, Nick answers questions and is easy to reach if you have questions or problems. I would buy another but there built to last.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
@comfort carpet care

I got to meet Nick this past week, actually I flew out to Texas on Thursday and he picked me up from the airport. Now you would figure a guy like Nick that builds these huge powerfull machines would drive something big and powerfull. That wasn't the case, he picked me up in a prius lol. He treated me to dinner then we drove down to Wichita falls. I flew down there to pick up a van that he sold me plus he installed my new 35/47 in it. Now I don't have any experience in carpet cleaning, so he allowed me to go out with his son inlaw and do some jobs. the next day my machine was good to go, I did one job with it everything was smooth. Then I drove home 1550 miles back to PA. My A$$ still hurts. Nick is awesome and I cant wait to do more business with him.

comfort carpet care

Jul 15, 2013
Georgia
www.comfortcarpetcare.com
Real Name
Michael Comfort
@comfort carpet care

I got to meet Nick this past week, actually I flew out to Texas on Thursday and he picked me up from the airport. Now you would figure a guy like Nick that builds these huge powerfull machines would drive something big and powerfull. That wasn't the case, he picked me up in a prius lol. He treated me to dinner then we drove down to Wichita falls. I flew down there to pick up a van that he sold me plus he installed my new 35/47 in it. Now I don't have any experience in carpet cleaning, so he allowed me to go out with his son inlaw and do some jobs. the next day my machine was good to go, I did one job with it everything was smooth. Then I drove home 1550 miles back to PA. My A$$ still hurts. Nick is awesome and I cant wait to do more business with him.
He makes a very easy to use machine and they just keep getting better. Did you get the 35 vanguard? Looks like a great machine! Send out some picts if you can.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Yes the briggs, i dont know how to post a pic

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Nick is really easy (no pun intended)to deal with.
He is down to earth but has a vast knowledge of
truckmounts in general and particularly how to build one that is affordable but not cheap. Very simple design that is easy to maintain and if necessary work on. His heatexhanger will produce plenty of very hot solution from all that I have heard from those who own them. I am supposed to go down there and have mine installed this Thursday . We are waiting for an APO to come in .

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Awesome, which one are you getting? Also watch out for his dog Mr. Bones

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
I am looking forward to it! It will have a
20HP Kohler with 36 Roots. I believe it is supposed
to maintain about 200 degrees or more. Of course there are variables. But I think this would be typical for the warm months anyway.