ECOPRO

May 11, 2009
None
None.com
Real Name
None
Business Location
United States
I am seriously impressed with the quality of our new Truckmount, (Stainless steel!!!) the always dependable customer service and the simplicity of o/o maintenance and future repairs. Definitely a Truckmount that is worthy of Five stars.

Hats off to Nick Nellos & Jay Sharp @ EZ manufacturing

ECOPRO

May 11, 2009
None
None.com
Real Name
None
Business Location
United States
Will do, it's pretty simple
1. SS frame with solid clean welds
2. Kohler 25 hp motor
3. 45 blower
4. 2500 psi pump
5. SS hx
6. SS 90! gal waste tank
7. Open design with no issues getting to common replacement parts.

Just giving an honest review of 4 years of saving and research.

Gary Getman

Dec 2, 2010
florida
Real Name
gary getman
Business Location
United States
I see that machine with thermostat. Is it designed to dump water at a set temp automatically as opposed to the manual muffler and hx valves? Nice to also see tank mounted in back giving good access to all sides of machine. Nice.

ECOPRO

May 11, 2009
None
None.com
Real Name
None
Business Location
United States
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365345305.661873.jpg

Mine originally had this face plate, well still does. Although I pulled of the wrap and wanted that industrial SS look instead.

These units are the most EZ for service. There is no "take off this to get to that bs"

sandstormli

Dec 20, 2008
NY, long island/Lindenhurst
beyondmaids.com
Real Name
Roman Majda
Business Location
United States
I took my exhaust and bypass exhaust out of the front panel so now those empty holes look odd hwnce new faceplate for me. Would you mind taking a pic on the side where the water pump is I am curious how its all setup plumbed now...

ECOPRO

May 11, 2009
None
None.com
Real Name
None
Business Location
United States
I agree Nick is well respected because he has integrity. We don't share the same faith or political views. But share the same desire to give more than what's expected.

Vito, If you contact me I can direct you to where I got my filter from. If TC is too busy with the spring rush carpet cleaning.

Nov 18, 2014
N.C
www.BakerCleaningService.com
Real Name
Joel Baker
Business Location
United States
I agree Nick is well respected because he has integrity. We don't share the same faith or political views. But share the same desire to give more than what's expected.

Vito, If you contact me I can direct you to where I got my filter from. If TC is too busy with the spring rush carpet cleaning.
Hi. How did the airhog thing ever work for you