Extreme Clean by Pros choice | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Extreme Clean by Pros choice

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I've had this stuff forever in my basement. I got the extreme Clean from a Craigslist deal and have just let it sit for probably a couple years. Lately all my powders that I don't use like this one, I have been adding a scoop into my hydroforce with my normal prespray. I do this to try to get rid of all the stuff I don't use without having to rely on it to clean if it doesn't work. I couldn't comment on how this stuff cleans bc I have my normal prespray doing most of the work, but this stuff smells amazing! Literally one scoop makes the whole hydroforce smell like it. It even is stronger than the deodorizer I use!

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I've had this stuff forever in my basement. I got the extreme Clean from a Craigslist deal and have just let it sit for probably a couple years. Lately all my powders that I don't use like this one, I have been adding a scoop into my hydroforce with my normal prespray. I do this to try to get rid of all the stuff I don't use without having to rely on it to clean if it doesn't work. I couldn't comment on how this stuff cleans bc I have my normal prespray doing most of the work, but this stuff smells amazing! Literally one scoop makes the whole hydroforce smell like it. It even is stronger than the deodorizer I use!
Very good commercial pre spray- ideal for restaurant establisments , so is Firestorm