wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Well yes, I often do have problems with old spots on carpets. One of these days I'll learn to cope with them. It's been over 30 years and I still have problems once in a while and sometimes I can't get one up even with some of the best, most advanced stain removers in the world. Maybe one day I'll learn or one day someone will come up with a magic wand that will remove them all telepathically. :)

Gotta love spammers. May as well get a laugh out of them if you can.

Last edited:

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
Well yes, I often do have problems with old spots on carpets. One of these days I'll learn to cope with them. It's been over 30 years and I still have problems once in a while and sometimes I can't get one up even with some of the best, most advanced stain removers in the world. Maybe one day I'll learn or one day someone will come up with a magic wand that will remove them all telepathically. :)

Gotta love spammers. May as well get a laugh out of them if you can.
You’re the Wandwizard...
You’re wand is magical at removing stains, that’s the source of your power...we all know!!!
I’ve heard others plotting against you...beware!!!

Reactions: Luky and wandwizard

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
You’re the Wandwizard...
You’re wand is magical at removing stains, that’s the source of your power...we all know!!!
I’ve heard others plotting against you...beware!!!
I wished I could just wave my wand at some of those spots and say, "Begone nasty spot!", and it would disappear. That would be so cool, but so far it hasn't happened. :sour: Sometimes I can take the magic wand and pass over the stain and it magically disappears. It helps if the truck mount is actually turned on when I do that! :) Other times it takes a magic potion (stain remover from my spotter bag) to get the stain out. Customers still think it's magic sometimes. They don't know my secrets unless I tell them how I perform the magic. It's really all an illusion to make them think I'm supernatural. ;)

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I wished I could just wave my wand at some of those spots and say, "Begone nasty spot!", and it would disappear. That would be so cool, but so far it hasn't happened. :sour: Sometimes I can take the magic wand and pass over the stain and it magically disappears. It helps if the truck mount is actually turned on when I do that! :) Other times it takes a magic potion (stain remover from my spotter bag) to get the stain out. Customers still think it's magic sometimes. They don't know my secrets unless I tell them how I perform the magic. It's really all an illusion to make them think I'm supernatural. ;)
You just need the right wand ;)
Screenshot_20200410-184956_Samsung%20Internet.jpg