Everyone Dangerous until proven healthy | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Everyone Dangerous until proven healthy

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
This is an outstanding presentation that I think is the best I've seen so far anywhere. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Gemstones

Jan 22, 2020
Real Name
Tyler Barath
Wow lot to unpack from this video. Sorry to say he is incorrect about nearly everything

1.) At 4:30 he straw-mans an argument that its "lockdowns or we're all gonna die". No reasonable person is saying this. They agree with the factual numbers he shows that only the elderly and chronically sick are at high risk of death, which disproves his statement.

2.) He keeps reiterating that only a small portion are vulnerable to death; but never once mentions the transmission rates. Yes its understood most users reading this wont die of covid should they get it, but how easily you spread the virus to others is one of the most concerning things. Im not gonna pull up CDC transmission rates but it should be clear to everyone by now that its very infectious, especially w/ the mutations you hear about in the news.

3.) Why does he keep mentioning asymptomatic people? I dont understand his point of bring up that "asymptomatic people have never been the cause of a major outbreak" or whatever. He completely ignores what percentage of those infected are asymptomatic, mild symptoms, severe. Let alone discuss the differences in transmission rates between levels of infection severity.

4.) He keeps showing Fauci tweets from March 2020, 2 months into the pandemic, and "disproves" them. Its laughable to attack these tweets 2 months into a completely new virus with incomplete information. We now know that masks are effective, not just n95 back then; that's its mutated several times that either increase its deadliness or transmissibility (see india today). Im sure if you asked Fauci today he'd reassess his position on whatever public health policy in comparison to these tweets.

5.) His entire presentations revolves around anti-lockdown, anti-mask, anti-vax yet offers no solution? I dont see how burying your head in the sand is a reasonable public health option. Its an entirely emotional(fear) appeal with the guise of factual basis.

To answer your title "Everyone dangerous until proven healthy". My opinion is yes; you are dangerous to the general public until your vaccinated. Everyone wants life to return to normal and having a heavily vaccinated population is the fastest and best way to achieve that.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Wow lot to unpack from this video. Sorry to say he is incorrect about nearly everything

1.) At 4:30 he straw-mans an argument that its "lockdowns or we're all gonna die". No reasonable person is saying this. They agree with the factual numbers he shows that only the elderly and chronically sick are at high risk of death, which disproves his statement.

2.) He keeps reiterating that only a small portion are vulnerable to death; but never once mentions the transmission rates. Yes its understood most users reading this wont die of covid should they get it, but how easily you spread the virus to others is one of the most concerning things. Im not gonna pull up CDC transmission rates but it should be clear to everyone by now that its very infectious, especially w/ the mutations you hear about in the news.

3.) Why does he keep mentioning asymptomatic people? I dont understand his point of bring up that "asymptomatic people have never been the cause of a major outbreak" or whatever. He completely ignores what percentage of those infected are asymptomatic, mild symptoms, severe. Let alone discuss the differences in transmission rates between levels of infection severity.

4.) He keeps showing Fauci tweets from March 2020, 2 months into the pandemic, and "disproves" them. Its laughable to attack these tweets 2 months into a completely new virus with incomplete information. We now know that masks are effective, not just n95 back then; that's its mutated several times that either increase its deadliness or transmissibility (see india today). Im sure if you asked Fauci today he'd reassess his position on whatever public health policy in comparison to these tweets.

5.) His entire presentations revolves around anti-lockdown, anti-mask, anti-vax yet offers no solution? I dont see how burying your head in the sand is a reasonable public health option. Its an entirely emotional(fear) appeal with the guise of factual basis.

To answer your title "Everyone dangerous until proven healthy". My opinion is yes; you are dangerous to the general public until your vaccinated. Everyone wants life to return to normal and having a heavily vaccinated population is the fastest and best way to achieve that.
facts over opinions.
Unless its a n95 or better it does not stop droplets or viruses from getting in or out.

And as far as the vaccine you are still able to get covid. You are still contagious to others. Vaccinated or not. Getting back to normal means just that. Moving on.

Reactions: Darthmaeglin

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States

Asymptomatic transmission has been and STILL is one of the single biggest drivers of the lockdowns or did that one fly right over your head? I see you've been doing nothing but listening to main stream media, the CDC, and WHO evidently. His point is that you are dangerous to others EVEN IF you are asymptomatic. Simple concept really, but evidently it doesn't meet with the agenda that WHO, Fauci, and others are pushing it along with evidently you too. You've swallowed this lie hook, line, and sinker.

FACT: There NEVER was in history the use of healthy, asymptomatic people being used as the driver for a pandemic. Is that too much for your big brain to grasp? FACT: The masks that the vast majority of the world are wearing NEVER were intended to protect either the wearer of the mask or others around them. Many doctors, professors, and epidemiological experts around the world assent to both these facts and want to end the lockdowns that continue to destroy far more lives than they're saving. Statistics around the world prove that point loud and clear. Again, an indisputable FACT. Masks, don't work, period. They never did and they never will. I'm not going to spend hours trying to convince someone like you of this. I suggest you look up Nick Hudson and PANDA. There is a lot more information there. He is absolutely right and you are absolutely wrong as it Falsey Fauci and WHO. My guess, is life may never "return to normal."

Another thing you are not taking in to account is the false and misleading way the PCR test are being used world wide. Get this into your head right now. What I'm about to say is an indisputable FACT. PCR testing CANNOT diagnose Covid, PERIOD. Not only that, it CANNOT tell you even if you HAVE COVID. This is the major thing that is keeping the whole world in panic along with ASYMPTOMATIC transmission that is "extremely rare" if it even exists at all. There never was a good reason for the lockdowns, masks on healthy people all over the world. If you want to be a "fear monger" like you evidently are go right ahead.

One last FACT: What has been done in the past by washing of hands, isolating those who are actually sick, and protecting the vulnerable was then and STILL is the best practice. If they had not suppressed the repurposing of drugs KNOWN beyond any shadow of a doubt to help either prevent serious symptoms or save the life of those who are dying no telling how many lives would have been saved. This all to push the "vaccinate the world" agenda.

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
facts over opinions.
Unless its a n95 or better it does not stop droplets or viruses from getting in or out.

And as far as the vaccine you are still able to get covid. You are still contagious to others. Vaccinated or not. Getting back to normal means just that. Moving on.
I suspect those facts don't enter in to his thinking. He's swallowed the agenda hook, line, and sinker. He actually thinks everyone on the planet needs to wear a mask until Fauci and other idiots like him say other wise. We need to destroy more lives and permanently end businesses sending millions into bankruptcy. He actually thinks these people are telling the truth and there is no agenda behind it. He thinks the vaccines are going to be the end of all this even with a new variant popping up ever few weeks or months that now requires ANOTHER VACCINE SHOT. They gotta keep the fear going to keep the money train full steam ahead. What is the agenda exactly? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I don't know, but money has a big part of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: keep it clean

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Btw, I'm not sick and I'm NOT dangerous to anyone as far as Covid goes and neither are you if you're not sick. This is in DIRECT OPPOSITION to WHO, Fauci, and the other liars who want to keep the fear alive, but kill as many as they can in the process. The devastation CAUSED by the lockdowns has been far greater than the actual disease itself by a country mile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
A brief video by Dr. Sam Bailey just out today discussing asymptomatic transmission and how the whole concept of it as well as PCR is being abused in New Zealand and the rest of the world. The evidence for it just doesn't exist, period. Btw, this video is censored on her Youtube channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That makes me very :mad::mad::mad::mad:!

Last edited:

Gemstones

Jan 22, 2020
Real Name
Tyler Barath
facts over opinions.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. If a simple mask prevents the spread of 99% of droplets, why argue the 1% matter so much that masks don't matter? Condums aren't 100% effective but that's not an argument to dismiss their effectiveness or use.

Yes, you are correct the USA administered vaccines are on average 90-95% effective. So its there's a 5% of infection after vaccination and your against it? "Getting back to normal means just that, Moving on". Yes again your right, Just suck it up and get the 2 shots that take maybe 1 hr out of your time to save lives. With enough vaccinated we can all go back our normal lives.

Gemstones

Jan 22, 2020
Real Name
Tyler Barath
Asymptomatic transmission has been and STILL is one of the single biggest drivers of the lockdowns or did that one fly right over your head? I see you've been doing nothing but listening to main stream media, the CDC, and WHO evidently. His point is that you are dangerous to others EVEN IF you are asymptomatic. Simple concept really, but evidently it doesn't meet with the agenda that WHO, Fauci, and others are pushing it along with evidently you too. You've swallowed this lie hook, line, and sinker.

FACT: There NEVER was in history the use of healthy, asymptomatic people being used as the driver for a pandemic. Is that too much for your big brain to grasp? FACT: The masks that the vast majority of the world are wearing NEVER were intended to protect either the wearer of the mask or others around them. Many doctors, professors, and epidemiological experts around the world assent to both these facts and want to end the lockdowns that continue to destroy far more lives than they're saving. Statistics around the world prove that point loud and clear. Again, an indisputable FACT. Masks, don't work, period. They never did and they never will. I'm not going to spend hours trying to convince someone like you of this. I suggest you look up Nick Hudson and PANDA. There is a lot more information there. He is absolutely right and you are absolutely wrong as it Falsey Fauci and WHO. My guess, is life may never "return to normal."

Another thing you are not taking in to account is the false and misleading way the PCR test are being used world wide. Get this into your head right now. What I'm about to say is an indisputable FACT. PCR testing CANNOT diagnose Covid, PERIOD. Not only that, it CANNOT tell you even if you HAVE COVID. This is the major thing that is keeping the whole world in panic along with ASYMPTOMATIC transmission that is "extremely rare" if it even exists at all. There never was a good reason for the lockdowns, masks on healthy people all over the world. If you want to be a "fear monger" like you evidently are go right ahead.

One last FACT: What has been done in the past by washing of hands, isolating those who are actually sick, and protecting the vulnerable was then and STILL is the best practice. If they had not suppressed the repurposing of drugs KNOWN beyond any shadow of a doubt to help either prevent serious symptoms or save the life of those who are dying no telling how many lives would have been saved. This all to push the "vaccinate the world" agenda.

I'll take these one at a time.

1.) " His point is that you are dangerous to others EVEN IF you are asymptomatic. Simple concept really, but evidently it doesn't meet with the agenda that WHO, Fauci, and others are pushing it along with evidently you too. You've swallowed this lie hook, line, and sinker."

I'm not sure what your arguing? This is a correct statement that asymptomatic people pose some risk to the public during this pandemic. Not sure how this goes against anything ive stated.

2.) "FACT: There NEVER was in history the use of healthy, asymptomatic people being used as the driver for a pandemic. Is that too much for your big brain to grasp?"

Just factually incorrect in so many ways. Here's a link to HPV transmission in the united states and globally https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

The American Social Health Association estimates that about 75–80% of sexually active Americans will be infected with HPV at some point in their lifetime.[175][176] By the age of 50 more than 80% of American women will have contracted at least one strain of genital HPV.

Its an STD that most sexually active people during their lives with no or few symptoms, only seriously dangerous to pregnant women. So yes, this is an asymptomatic group people contributing to a pandemic.

3.) You keep repeating masks dont work. May I ask why? Any evidence to support this? Would you say condoms' dont work due to not being 100% effective?

4.) You jump from dismissing science as being unable to able to detect the Covid 19 infection to asymptomatic transmission being "extremely rare" for what reason? There's no correlation whatsoever in this line of reasoning.

"One last FACT: What has been done in the past by washing of hands, isolating those who are actually sick, and protecting the vulnerable was then and STILL is the best practice. If they had not suppressed the repurposing of drugs KNOWN beyond any shadow of a doubt to help either prevent serious symptoms or save the life of those who are dying no telling how many lives would have been saved. This all to push the "vaccinate the world" agenda."

I truly dont know what your trying to say here. Germs weren't even discovered until the 19th century, after the civil war lmao. By now it should seem obvious that handwashing and isolation is not enough and that masks are indeed effective. The vaccination is to save lives and prevent the spread of the virus; you're alleging there's some vast conspiracy involving drug companies and...someone? when the vaccines are free for Americans?

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I'm not sure what you're referring to. If a simple mask prevents the spread of 99% of droplets, why argue the 1% matter so much that masks don't matter? Condums aren't 100% effective but that's not an argument to dismiss their effectiveness or use.

Yes, you are correct the USA administered vaccines are on average 90-95% effective. So its there's a 5% of infection after vaccination and your against it? "Getting back to normal means just that, Moving on". Yes again your right, Just suck it up and get the 2 shots that take maybe 1 hr out of your time to save lives. With enough vaccinated we can all go back our normal lives.
Very simple. The cloth masks, the bandannas, the surgical masks cannot and will not protect you from inhaling viruses or droplets. Only the N95 or better can. But yet everyone is running around holier then thou wearing masks that cannot stop sand let alone a microscopic virus or cough droplets. Yes if it can get in then it can get out.

Nah. How bout you get the shot. And ill be just fine. Over 99% chance I’ll survive. And did once and haven’t so much as caught a cold in over a year. And not because everyone is wearing mask lol. Because we dont. No one works while wearing one. Not even in the medical fields. I know tv makes it look like they are lol but thats not reality. Yeah ill take my chances with the cold rather then volunteering to test a vax i dont need. If all the hypochondriacs take an hour out of their worthless days as they sit on their ass collecting government subsidies. And get their shots. Then in scientific theory. The rest of us dont have too. Which we dont, have to...

Gemstones

Jan 22, 2020
Real Name
Tyler Barath
Very simple. The cloth masks, the bandannas, the surgical masks cannot and will not protect you from inhaling viruses or droplets. Only the N95 or better can. But yet everyone is running around holier then thou wearing masks that cannot stop sand let alone a microscopic virus or cough droplets. Yes if it can get in then it can get out.

Nah. How bout you get the shot. And ill be just fine. Over 99% chance I’ll survive. And did once and haven’t so much as caught a cold in over a year. And not because everyone is wearing mask lol. Because we dont. No one works while wearing one. Not even in the medical fields. I know tv makes it look like they are lol but thats not reality. Yeah ill take my chances with the cold rather then volunteering to test a vax i dont need. If all the hypochondriacs take an hour out of their worthless days as they sit on their ass collecting government subsidies. And get their shots. Then in scientific theory. The rest of us dont have too. Which we dont, have to...
What percentage of droplets blocked seems reasonable to you by wearing a simple cloth mask? Even at 50% its a no brainer for everyone to wear one. People mention the fatality rates and how low they are for them personally but ignore how easily the virus spreads from one to another. Sure you might get a mild infection but transmit to another that's gets a severe infection is unethical and preventable.

I have been vaccinated or else I wouldn't be so adamant about arguing for a pro-vax TMF. If the carpet cleaning community becomes assimilated with anti-vax community then its just fudgeing embarrassing.

"I wont die so why vax", to prevent infection to others and symptoms for yourself and those around you.

To address your last point "then in scientific theory. The rest of us dont have too. Which we dont, have to...". The international organization dedicated to giving vax's(Covax) to poor countries is entirely in line with your thinking. Giving the Vax to the most vulnerable and let the rest deal with the not-fatal symptoms is what their entire mission is; for them to give the vaccine to health workers and the elderly in 3rd world countries. But this is their only option, relying on foreign aid and dispersing as efficiently as possible.

Except we (America and rich countries) have the luxury of free vaccines for the entire population. Just get it done and over with.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
What percentage of droplets blocked seems reasonable to you by wearing a simple cloth mask? Even at 50% its a no brainer for everyone to wear one. People mention the fatality rates and how low they are for them personally but ignore how easily the virus spreads from one to another. Sure you might get a mild infection but transmit to another that's gets a severe infection is unethical and preventable.

I have been vaccinated or else I wouldn't be so adamant about arguing for a pro-vax TMF. If the carpet cleaning community becomes assimilated with anti-vax community then its just fudgeing embarrassing.

"I wont die so why vax", to prevent infection to others and symptoms for yourself and those around you.

To address your last point "then in scientific theory. The rest of us dont have too. Which we dont, have to...". The international organization dedicated to giving vax's(Covax) to poor countries is entirely in line with your thinking. Giving the Vax to the most vulnerable and let the rest deal with the not-fatal symptoms is what their entire mission is; for them to give the vaccine to health workers and the elderly in 3rd world countries. But this is their only option, relying on foreign aid and dispersing as efficiently as possible.

Except we (America and rich countries) have the luxury of free vaccines for the entire population. Just get it done and over with.
You said free lol.
Nope never getting it just because a shill said so. My parents got the shots. Because well their old. My aunt got covid twice lol. Locked down in her cell in a nursing home since last year. She was fine. That fruitcake levine tried to kill her with covi but failed. Someone who suffered multiple strokes should of been easily overcome by it. But no worries shes got her shots now. Me my family my kids? Nope not one of them wants it. Its totally up to them. And my wife works for the health department even she refuses to get it.

You trust in your mask too much. Funny they used to be labeled saying they will NOT protect you from viruses. Now they read FDA temporary emergency authorization for use to the public. And not for use in medical. Shall be revoked at anytime. Now if you trust it so well. Then would you sand lead paint wearing one?
Would you rip out asbestos insulation wearing one? If no then why not? If it stops some make believe number say 50%. Hell that must be great! Im here to tell you that it wont. It cant even stop concrete dust. Everyone in construction has been wearing these pos surgical masks because its all that’s available. And we go home blowing black, red, white, fiberglass, sand, sawdust out of our nose everyday. So, if these jokes of a mask that everyones wearing cant stop something that's visible to the naked eye. Then how could it possibly stop something that can only be seen under a microscope?

Anti vax community lol. People have the freedom to choose. Many just choose no. It is what it is. Accept it. Im not telling people not to get it. Its totally their choice. But im not going to tell people to run out and get it either. Same with the mask. You want to wear it thats fine. Wear it. Just dont tell me i have to because you do. Or i will tell you to just stay home if you fear me getting you sick.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I'll take these one at a time.

1.) " His point is that you are dangerous to others EVEN IF you are asymptomatic. Simple concept really, but evidently it doesn't meet with the agenda that WHO, Fauci, and others are pushing it along with evidently you too. You've swallowed this lie hook, line, and sinker."

I'm not sure what your arguing? This is a correct statement that asymptomatic people pose some risk to the public during this pandemic. Not sure how this goes against anything ive stated.

2.) "FACT: There NEVER was in history the use of healthy, asymptomatic people being used as the driver for a pandemic. Is that too much for your big brain to grasp?"

Just factually incorrect in so many ways. Here's a link to HPV transmission in the united states and globally https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus_infection

The American Social Health Association estimates that about 75–80% of sexually active Americans will be infected with HPV at some point in their lifetime.[175][176] By the age of 50 more than 80% of American women will have contracted at least one strain of genital HPV.

Its an STD that most sexually active people during their lives with no or few symptoms, only seriously dangerous to pregnant women. So yes, this is an asymptomatic group people contributing to a pandemic.

3.) You keep repeating masks dont work. May I ask why? Any evidence to support this? Would you say condoms' dont work due to not being 100% effective?

4.) You jump from dismissing science as being unable to able to detect the Covid 19 infection to asymptomatic transmission being "extremely rare" for what reason? There's no correlation whatsoever in this line of reasoning.

"One last FACT: What has been done in the past by washing of hands, isolating those who are actually sick, and protecting the vulnerable was then and STILL is the best practice. If they had not suppressed the repurposing of drugs KNOWN beyond any shadow of a doubt to help either prevent serious symptoms or save the life of those who are dying no telling how many lives would have been saved. This all to push the "vaccinate the world" agenda."

I truly dont know what your trying to say here. Germs weren't even discovered until the 19th century, after the civil war lmao. By now it should seem obvious that handwashing and isolation is not enough and that masks are indeed effective. The vaccination is to save lives and prevent the spread of the virus; you're alleging there's some vast conspiracy involving drug companies and...someone? when the vaccines are free for Americans?
I see you've been fully Fauciized or you have the WHO disease. You stupidly, I might add try, to use a SEXUALLY transmitted disease that has nothing whatsoever to do with an air-born disease. Two completely different types of spread. I say again, never in the history of mankind before 2020 have these types of measures been taken for a airborne pathogen. The closest you will come is the Spanish flu of 1918 that was an actual pandemic that not only killed the elderly, but people of all ages including infants. There is no comparison to what's going on now to that 100% real pandemic. NONE!

Even Anthony Fauci admitted publicly that never were asymptomatic people the DRIVERS of an air borne virus. It just simply doesn't happen. He was telling the truth last March 2020, but has mysteriously been pretty much silent on that issue since. I wonder why?

So, I guess you're smarter than all the doctors, scientist and everyone else I've listened to and you think at least you've discovered something that they don't know with your idiotic statement on HPV. Now, I'm not a specialist in epidemiology and I can't fully answer that probably to your satisfaction. Come to think of it, I doubt if a world class expert could answer it to your satisfaction UNLESS they're one of Fauci's, Bill Gates friends, or on the board of WHO. These people know their apples from their oranges. You evidently think they're all the same. Asymptomatic transmission is a LIE and a very, very big one. Nobody on earth btw, has ever been diagnosed with Covid by a PCR test, period. It simply cannot be done. The man who invented the test said it should not be used as a diagnostic tool, yet, it is the main way Covid is diagnosed. If the test were in any way, shape, or form able to diagnose Covid it would HAVE to be done within certain perameters of a limit of cycles with the EXTREME max of 35. Most experts, including Fauci, agree that anything over 35 cycles will produce "meaningless results" or as Fauci said, "nothing but DEAD nucleotides". This is indisputable by anyone on the planet, including you. Now how many cycles is most of the world running PCR test at? 40 or MORE! I hear some places as high as 45 cycles. This according to Fauci and others is a "meaningless test". Yet, it is the primary way we're getting all these new CASES. Btw, most of the real experts on PCR agree that even 35 is too high and it should be more like 25-30 cycles. They KNOW this full well and choose to ignore it as you evidently do to or perhaps you don't know what's up with these test.

Formula for creating a successful pandemic.
1. Spread false information never before used in history about asymptomatic transmission of an airborne virus.
2. Use a test for diagnosis that absolutely should NEVER be used for diagnosing a virus. Enter the PCR testdemic.
3. Spread the fear even more by way of "variants" or "mutations".
Hence, there's your world wide pandemic and the source of the lockdowns and mask wearing by healthy people. Now, it's clear I won't convince someone like you and I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying.

Here's another video for you to dissect if you can. This man knows a little about vaccines since he used to be vice-president and chief science officer for Phizer. He's not anti-vax btw like I certainly am, but he makes some not so popular points about what's going on. If you disagree with the agenda to vaccinate everyone or anything about asymptomatic transmission in the medical or science community right now it will cost you big time. Your reputation will be trashed and you will likely lose your job no matter how well respected you were in the past. That speaks VOLUMES to me, but it whispers to people like you. WAKE UP!

Lawsuit over false use of PCR test for diagnosing Covid.
PCR test misused as a diagnostic tool that it was never intended to do.

Last edited: