Everest EFI Weber Carburetor conversion | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Everest EFI Weber Carburetor conversion

Braeden

Mar 5, 2020
Real Name
Braeden Stewart
Prochem charging 300% more than something is worth? Now I've heard everything ;-)
Can you tell me specs on the pressure regulator? Make model?
1586144804207.jpeg

This is the paper I got with it, it’s the part number 31800.055 if I was you I would call carbs unlimited and order the whole thing from them, that kit is about the same price through them as it was on the ebay link you sent, and they carry that pressure regulator and they can help you with tuning questions and whatnot also

Braeden

Mar 5, 2020
Real Name
Braeden Stewart
Prochem charging 300% more than something is worth? Now I've heard everything ;-)
Can you tell me specs on the pressure regulator? Make model?
I also put a tiny tach digital tach on the face of the machine so I can set to specific rpms rather than go by ear it is really nice to have the tinytach

Reactions: Derek Floyd

Derek Floyd

Mar 5, 2014
Real Name
Derek Floyd
I also put a tiny tach digital tach on the face of the machine so I can set to specific rpms rather than go by ear it is really nice to have the tinytach
I'm going call them tomorrow. Can't wait for this recurring nightmare to end.

Braeden

Mar 5, 2020
Real Name
Braeden Stewart
I'm going call them tomorrow. Can't wait for this recurring nightmare to end.
Also order the anti diesel shut off valve for the Weber, I didn’t order it to begin with and had a problem with it dieseling when I shut the machine off so had to order it afterwards, carbs unlimited carries that too

Derek Floyd

Mar 5, 2014
Real Name
Derek Floyd
It fired right up, and sounded great. Stronger like you said. Still have to sort out a few things; Power to ignition and fuel pump (still going through the CPU). Tach and locking cable for throttle. Cable that carbs unlimited sent me is not going to work. The tank float shut off has my brain in a pretzel. I have no idea what wire 87 is. When I get that all done, I can tackle the heat issue.

ValleyCarpet

Feb 18, 2021
valleycarpetsalem.com
Real Name
Dave Widmer
I also have the ProChem Everest EFI and have been told I need to replace the ECU and wiring harness again. The ECU was replaced in June 2019 and the wiring harness on 1/2/2020, both quite costly. I am interested in any feedback from someone who has converted to a carburetor to simplify my system. Would love to have a phone conversation to ask questions...