Ever got cited for illegal dumping of waste water? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Ever got cited for illegal dumping of waste water?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You or anyone else you know of?

IMG_2567.JPG

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
No. But im not an idiot who dumps in the street

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Yup got a ticket for one of my guys dumping in the sewer, meter maid saw one of my guys pull a manhole cover on one of our properties to dump and called the cops they wrote us a ticket for removing the manhole cover i beat it in court.
Had the epa come visit me once at my office cause one of my guys dumped on the grass at one of our properties they tested our waste water and requested all of our msds sheets for all the chems we use. Nothing ever came of it

Reactions: keep it clean

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
Once in 40 years. Had someone stop at a job I was doing. I had a auto pumpout line into the street sewer. It happened to be one that discharged into the river.
They just asked me to switch to another that went to the treatment plant.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
before 2018 I was always always pulling a trailer and the discharge was underneath the trailer so I could always pull over and dump and it was never obvious what I doing. Now I use the apo if I need to with the van set up.

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
Never in so many years and now twice in the last 2 months, thing is we dump at the car wash and both times people called the car wash owners and said we were dumping hazardous chems into their pits. After being contacted by the wash owner I explained all of our wastewater is fine to be dumped into the city sewer but he still thought it would look bad for his business, we agreed I could dump into their RV dump site instead even though it ends up at the same place as the car wash pit. Either way I'm just glad we have a spot to dump, when we clean for country folks I just ask if I can dump in their ditch.