ETM - RC worlds first Electric TM rolling cart

JRH

Mar 16, 2011
Real Name
jr h
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
I wouldn't put it past JRH his hatred for ED V. and Cross America runs deep which is apparent to anyone here on TMF.
Jim ,ed has already agknowledged the issue is real . Why would u suggest I'm behind it . It's relevant to the discussion on tank thickness . Nothing fake . Your many years of brown nosed loyalty is admirable though .:inpain::D

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
Ed, you still use these cheesy electrical twist nuts for thread locking? I couldn’t believe what I was seeing? It’s only a few threads wide, and mated to soft plastic fitting. Leaks waiting to happen. Mytee thickens the tank areas for penetrations and drills threads. Beefy.

Attachments

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Ed, you still use these cheesy electrical twist nuts for thread locking? I couldn’t believe what I was seeing? It’s only a few threads wide, and mated to soft plastic fitting. Leaks waiting to happen. Mytee thickens the tank areas for penetrations and drills threads. Beefy.
So your trying to sell a cart full of parts that anyone can purchase but continue to rag on a manufactuer.. Smart

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
Actually, Ed has a good machine and it’s to help him make better the machine. You or he can take it any way you want. $3900 for an Extractor, should listen to end users. As for my cart it’s top of the line. Fully functional.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Big daddy,

Actually we have always listened to the end user and the majority of operator's who know me personally from speaking with me over the phone would confirm that. In fact, we do that more than the majority of others.
We are always making improvements however, we do fell and most of our great customers would tell anyone that we do have some dam good equipment, period.
But there is one other variable and that is the operator.
Thanks for the comments.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
All I've got to say is plywood drawer.

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
Plywood drawer lol but it might be painted and pressure-treated LOL!
Yes the plywood draw was made as a template to eventually get a steel prototype. It ain’t breaking. Screws and liquid nails. Nevertheless it was a cool idea for wasted space on the cart. It doesn’t have to be there, but it is.. so when you need to change a fitting on site. It’s all on the cart. Wrenches, tools and parts on the fly. Clogged jet? No prob. Open the draw and fix. Your not looking at the whole picture Ymetimme. People think they can buy a portable and that’s it? What happens when your job is on floor 40? You need hoses, extension chords, lint filters, hydroforce, etc.. etc.. all this stuff needs to be carried in to the job scope. What if the commercial tile job is high rise? What if the area to be cleaned is a far distance from water source? It’s about convienence. A true truck mount on wheels. One of a kind. Somebody will enjoy this beast! I have 6 more empty carts ready to be built. Wanted to sell this one first. If nobody buys it? I’ll keep it and work it. Great for a big facility, college, catering hall. Yeah those draws are cool! Using an electrical conduit finger nut to seal a tank is truly cheesy! Sorry. I hope Ed upgrades his tank penetrations. You will never see that in a Mytee product. Don’t forget I owned a Jaguar. Can’t have leaks in class A buildings. When you spill water on the unit, it travels down the tank and goes inside the pan (should be a flange to divert water) where all the wires are. There are screws on bottom to hold tank. So a pain in the butt to inspect motors in the pan. Fresh water tank drain?

Last edited:

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Yes the plywood draw was made as a template to eventually get a steel prototype. It ain’t breaking. Screws and liquid nails. Nevertheless it was a cool idea for wasted space on the cart. It doesn’t have to be there, but it is.. so when you need to change a fitting on site. It’s all on the cart. Wrenches, tools and parts on the fly. Clogged jet? No prob. Open the draw and fix. Your not looking at the whole picture Ymetimme. People think they can buy a portable and that’s it? What happens when your job is on floor 40? You need hoses, extension chords, lint filters, hydroforce, etc.. etc.. all this stuff needs to be carried in to the job scope. What if the commercial tile job is high rise? What if the area to be cleaned is a far distance from water source? It’s about convienence. A true truck mount on wheels. One of a kind. Somebody will enjoy this beast! I have 6 more empty carts ready to be built. Wanted to sell this one first. If nobody buys it? I’ll keep it and work it. Great for a big facility, college, catering hall. Yeah those draws are cool! Using an electrical conduit finger nut to seal a tank is truly cheesy! I hope Ed upgrades his tank penetrations. You will never see that in a Mytee product.
Mighty's switches melt and falling apart
I just got done rewiring and plumbing to breeze machine their tanks are thinner than the tanks on my Jag( yes I measured) I don't know what the heck you're talking about now those older breeze they're leaking all over the place. in fact the friends that has those breeze machines is using my Jags Cub right now well I help him out and he thinks it's far superior

I get it you're trying to sell product so mighty can do no wrong all manufacturers have their faults

and frankly my tea is entry-level equipment look at their price point like Hyundai Kia

I've never seen a perfect machine I've never touched one that includes you or any other manufacturer

When In glass houses don't throw stones!

Ed is making constant improvements on his equipment and it's foolish to suggest that he's not.

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
At a later date... All these items can be incorporated into the cart for a true electric TM on wheels.. Chemical rack, spotters, Scrub brushes, pump up sprayers, Wands, tile spinners, apholstery tools. . The cart rating is 2000lbs. Push with one finger. Fit thru any doorway. Fit in any elevator. Turns on center axis wheels. Park it in a Van, pickup truck, enclosed trailer, janitors closet? Most powerful twin LX Vac motors on the market. High pressure for Tile & grout. (300-1200psi) adjustable. Auto pump out, auto fill. Live hose reels. All fittings/connectors included. Roll into a building with this unit, reflects professionalism.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
At a later date... All these items can be incorporated into the cart for a true electric TM on wheels.. Chemical rack, spotters, Scrub brushes, pump up sprayers, Wands, tile spinners, apholstery tools. . The cart rating is 2000lbs. Push with one finger. Fit thru any doorway. Fit in any elevator. Turns on center axis wheels. Park it in a Van, pickup truck, enclosed trailer, janitors closet? Most powerful twin LX Vac motors on the market. High pressure for Tile & grout. (300-1200psi) adjustable. Auto pump out, auto fill. Live hose reels. All fittings/connectors included. Roll into a building with this unit, reflects professionalism.
Some honest advice you are putting all of your ideas out there for every manufacturer to see you do not have a patent or trademark on anything!!!! The idea is for anyone to take lol

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
All I know is that Mytee tanks are on heavy hinges with a lock clasp. So easy to tilt and inspect motors. I took those Jaguar tanks off once to look at motors. Never again. I had to lay on my back with a philips head screwdriver. Then line them up again. I have a lot of ideas for Ed. The first moment I layed eyes on the machine. It’s all in good faith. He could have the top contender. But the tanks would have to be re-tooled.

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
Thicken all areas of tank penetrations for threads. Clasps for tank to pan assembly for easy motor access. Flange tank bottoms to over hang pan. Increase auto pump out ( he already did that). Gravity drains for tanks that are at very bottom. So water doesn’t sit inside

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
All I know is that Mytee tanks are on heavy hinges with a lock clasp. So easy to tilt and inspect motors. I took those Jaguar tanks off once to look at motors. Never again. I had to lay on my back with a philips head screwdriver. Then line them up again. I have a lot of ideas for Ed. The first moment I layed eyes on the machine. It’s all in good faith. He could have the top contender. But the tanks would have to be re-tooled.
Power screwdiver to remove tanks. Laying on your back ?LOL
Simply tilt the machine or plck it up and place it on a bench.

I replaced the phillips with socket heads (@Ed Valentine ).

Since mounting in a trailer as a ETM I now throw tie downs over both tanks to hold unit in place . No bolts in either tank.

JRH

Mar 16, 2011
Real Name
jr h
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
Thicken all areas of tank penetrations for threads. Clasps for tank to pan assembly for easy motor access. Flange tank bottoms to over hang pan. Increase auto pump out ( he already did that). Gravity drains for tanks that are at very bottom. So water doesn’t sit inside
You forgot an internal tank brace to stop it collapsing.