ETM - RC worlds first Electric TM rolling cart | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

ETM - RC worlds first Electric TM rolling cart

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
JRH;

You are so full of B$ that you are spewing the same.
You stated: "You forgot an internal tank brace to stop it collapsing. "

The real purpose sir, of that brace, is to stabilize the stack pipes under --extreme--stress from CFM's from the system or when the operator selects to attach in-line boosters, etc.

Your continued stupid and vindictive comments only show how uneducated you really are. I doubt the majority on this fine board appreciate whatever or whenever you spew or try to discredit our great company, equipment, or our terrific Dealer right at your back door in Europe.

BTW, we have some more JAGUAR's entering your country next week!!! Too bad for you!

JRH

Mar 16, 2011
Real Name
jr h
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
JRH;

You are so full of B$ that you are spewing the same.
You stated: "You forgot an internal tank brace to stop it collapsing. "

The real purpose sir, of that brace, is to stabilize the stack pipes under --extreme--stress from CFM's from the system or when the operator selects to attach in-line boosters, etc.

Your continued stupid and vindictive comments only show how uneducated you really are. I doubt the majority on this fine board appreciate whatever or whenever you spew or try to discredit our great company, equipment, or our terrific Dealer right at your back door in Europe.

BTW, we have some more JAGUAR's entering your country next week!!! Too bad for you!
Hey , i might let it go if didnt try to insult me ...

Firstly .. this is the exact copied and pasted quote ...from your reply to the guy with the collapsing tank on the uk forum

I was referring to using (example) a 1 1/2" pipe running horizontal (example: between your stack pipes) from front to back. This would be a "brace" which would not allow your tank to flex. (Similar to what we do inside the Cub recovery tank

There is no mention of this 'stabilize the stack pipes ' excuse u come up with now ... really do u expect anyone to believe that line , dont insult out intelligence

as far as me being ' uneducated ' ... i have qualifications to work as a lab scientist .

and your dealer in my country .. that sells the odd machine when hes not valeting cars .. an idiot , hes on youtube decribing the cub as having 150 cubic feet per min of lift ....
of lift ! clearly doesn't what hes talking about , its the first carpet machine hes ever seen and doesn't one end from the other .

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Everybody copies someone...
Even Steve jobs and bill gates...

Everything is copied from someone else in our industry.
As long as there is a few changes and tweaks it's no big deal...imo
..improve upon existing ideas.