ETM - RC worlds first Electric TM rolling cart

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
Roll & Go! Take one trip to job site. First rolling cart with live hose reels. You can push this cart with one finger. Has 6 non- marking rubber wheels. 100’ feet solution hose, 100’ feet fresh water hose, 75’-100’ feet vacuum hose. Cart dimensions 16” inches wide by 5’ feet long. Components/ Mytee air hog / Mytee water hog (300-1200 psi) max. Great for commercial tile & grout or carpet cleaning. Or you can park this in a Van with a generator. Pull hoses and start working. 5 min. setup and breakdown. This is the first one I built. I will be building more if you want one? Very powerful unit. Comes with lint filter, all hose connections, hydro force pre-spray. Has 2 custom tool box draws built into cart. $5600.

Attachments

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
You can park this rolling cart at the janitors closet and work non-stop at 100’ feet. Or you can park this 100’ from water source and still work another 100’ feet. Which gives you a total of 200’ feet diameter working area. Great for big commercial high rise jobs. Or residential. Has 3 extension chords on cart. No more tangled hoses and no more taking 5 trips into building. Loading and unloading is easy. Roll into back of pickup truck, Van or roll into enclosed trailer. Very powerful Twin vac motors on Mytee Air Hog. Pulls almost15hg. Auto pump out. All components thru bolted to cart bottom with bolts and fender washers.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
That’s crazy awesome! I’d love something like that. Great job! Seriously pretty darn cool. Looks really professional.

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
Actually, it has one porty and one pressure pump. They look the same. The Mytee “water hog”is a 1200 max psi water pump. With a 7 gal holding tank (auto fill). The Mytee “Air Hog” is a 2 / 3 stage vac motor extractor with APO. These 2 units put together will give you an awesome combo.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
About 4 years ago I was in California taking the Stone Pro boot camp and one of the guys in the class with me was making portables on dolleys. He brought one in and hooked it up and showed me how it worked, it was called the Dwell Pro if I recall correctly and he sold them on eBay.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
About 4 years ago I was in California taking the Stone Pro boot camp and one of the guys in the class with me was making portables on dolleys. He brought one in and hooked it up and showed me how it worked, it was called the Dwell Pro if I recall correctly and he sold them on eBay.
Not to take away from the subject but how was the stone pro classes?

Oct 31, 2012
Real Name
Thomas
Where is the extractor? Dwell pro? Where is fresh water hose reel? Solution reel? Personally mine is nicer has a real vac hose reel. Mine is built on a hotel cart. Rolls with one finger. Mine has live hose reels.