Premium VIP
Oct 28, 2009
Redding,Ca.
www.simplycleancarpetredding.com
Real Name
Thomas Conway
Business Location
United States
I was wondering WHY can't you make a ETM with a smaller REAL blower. Say a # 2 or 3 and power the blower with big electric motor and one cord, and then power water pump and all other things with the other cord???
The reason I say this is all electric vac have what I call vac relief gauge built into the motor if pluged the motor keeps spinning but can't pull any more I think this has to be done to keep the motor useing the electric coming into it so it wont burn up or catch on fire?
If you were able to use a real blower it would give you real hgs just like TM. No I'm not saying 250' hose runs but but I dont see why 150 would not be out of reach?

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
In 1977, we introduced : The CA-4000 XPS system. This had a #3 sutorbilt with our POWER BOOSTER in conjunction with the base system.

It was a very good machine, but as always, or should be, we improved upon this. Fast forward to today and what is available, our JAGUAR 6.6 Industrial System would---by far---blow that one away in performance, period.

Ken is right. They were great in its day, but now Outdated.

Best;
Ed Valentine
cross-american.com

rjfdube

Dec 18, 2008
Pensacola
www.rickiefontenotsjanitorialservices.com
Real Name
Rickie Fontenot
Business Location
United States
We have a car wash on with an electric driven 1200 CFM blower that powers the entire 40 plus vacuums at the car wash, but if I would have to guess I would figure it was driven by a 440 amp 200 up electric motor the size of a v8 engine