equipment for a good start | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

equipment for a good start

Yura

Mar 19, 2020
Real Name
Iurii Pankovskyi
Hi guys, I am new to this business and would like to start a carpet cleaning business professionally. I am from Ukraine so most of objects will be flats, restaurants, offices which can't be reached from with hose from the car so I need a portable solutions with portable tanks and which I can plug in 220v and work in any place.
As far as I understood the stages of cleaning usually consist of some pres praying then CRB then Zipper Wand or smth like this.
Please advice me the package of equipment which will allow me to come to any office, restaurant or flat and make full scale any carpet/carpeting cleaning without using any external connections.
Thanks a lot in advance for you advices guys!

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
buy an OP machine or 175/swing machine, and any mid to high range portable that can also do tile and grout

Yura

Mar 19, 2020
Real Name
Iurii Pankovskyi
buy an OP machine or 175/swing machine, and any mid to high range portable that can also do tile and grout
Please speccify mid to high portable is what exactly? for example
would be also greatful for speccifying preferable models of both

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Hi guys, I am new to this business and would like to start a carpet cleaning business professionally. I am from Ukraine so most of objects will be flats, restaurants, offices which can't be reached from with hose from the car so I need a portable solutions with portable tanks and which I can plug in 220v and work in any place.
As far as I understood the stages of cleaning usually consist of some pres praying then CRB then Zipper Wand or smth like this.
Please advice me the package of equipment which will allow me to come to any office, restaurant or flat and make full scale any carpet/carpeting cleaning without using any external connections.
Thanks a lot in advance for you advices guys!
Please speccify mid to high portable is what exactly? for example
would be also greatful for speccifying preferable models of both
Yura, I don't think that this is the best time to import equipment from USA to Ukraine. In any case check with Karcher Group over the Europe.
You didn't specify how much money you're willing unload on your new equipment . I can send you a nice setup for about $10 K, Rotovac or Mytee. In case that you do homework on you own, you'll get it for about $6K
If you decide to go Zipper way, I have 7 jet Bonzer for you waiting for $1K( used for 2 months only), drag tool with high flushing power CX-15 ($ 1K), @mrotto is selling SX-12 for $500 . We won't be able to specify power for you , only you can do that. Do you want to work with a
" powerful " 100 Psi unit or with powerful 1200 Psi portable with APO, direct feed, do you want internal, external heat, 5.7", 6.2" or 8.4" vacs or the newest LX motors coming in 120 and 220V versions, what wattage are you comfy with, do you want to trip 15 amp breakers or you're working with all 20 amps outlets. There is so many variables .
How many gallons can you handle ( CXF 15 ) continuous flow, do you want portable under 100 lbs or you're looking for 200 lbs beast?
Do some research and then get back to us .
Let me know if you like to see the pictures of aforementioned items.

Yura

Mar 19, 2020
Real Name
Iurii Pankovskyi
Yura, I don't think that this is the best time to import equipment from USA to Ukraine. In any case check with Karcher Group over the Europe.
You didn't specify how much money you're willing unload on your new equipment . I can send you a nice setup for about $10 K, Rotovac or Mytee. In case that you do homework on you own, you'll get it for about $6K
If you decide to go Zipper way, I have 7 jet Bonzer for you waiting for $1K( used for 2 months only), drag tool with high flushing power CX-15 ($ 1K), @mrotto is selling SX-12 for $500 . We won't be able to specify power for you , only you can do that. Do you want to work with a
" powerful " 100 Psi unit or with powerful 1200 Psi portable with APO, direct feed, do you want internal, external heat, 5.7", 6.2" or 8.4" vacs or the newest LX motors coming in 120 and 220V versions, what wattage are you comfy with, do you want to trip 15 amp breakers or you're working with all 20 amps outlets. There is so many variables .
How many gallons can you handle ( CXF 15 ) continuous flow, do you want portable under 100 lbs or you're looking for 200 lbs beast?
Do some research and then get back to us .
Let me know if you like to see the pictures of aforementioned items.
Hi, I have karcher 10/1 puzzy but it is not productive enough and takes a lot of time for our upholstery. I only consider a portable solution, solution with hosts do not fit my needs. As I understood so far the best set for carpets would be some CRB for brushing after prespraying or applying the main solution and some portable extractor with HEATER to finish cleaning(like Edic Galaxy?)

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I believe these orbitals come from europe....Just got one....
really pleased so far
great for prescrubbing for homes and offices...really nice features....
also encap

for resturants you will need a side -to-side 175 buffer.......