CONTEST Epic Carpet Cleaning Contest by Truckmountforums!!

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
No matter how you package it, it's still just a hand buffer on a stick....but if you can get $228 for a stick God bless you...as Rob pointed out a guy made millions selling pet rocks...

SixShooter

Feb 22, 2014
Real Name
Bill Sabia
No matter how you package it, it's still just a hand buffer on a stick....but if you can get $228 for a stick God bless you...as Rob pointed out a guy made millions selling pet rocks...

I don't understand your preoccupation with my invention but consider this;

A hand buffer is just an electric motor in a certain configuration. And the "stick" that you are referring to is actually 16 gauge, powder coated, cut and welded, steel with a UL approved momentary switch, which makes it actually no "stick" at all.

And the fact that this particular configuration of motor (polisher) is mass produced and replacement is so cheaply and easily available is the whole point of the invention.

I'm not trying to fool anybody by using polishers or angle grinders with the handle.

THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE INVENTION

In fact we sell the handle by itself, stand alone.

Buy the$500 or $50 motor/polisher of your choosing.

Or if the one you buy from us burns out (years from now) pull a backup off the shelf and bolt it on. Or, go down to your local store and buy a new one.

Do you see how this brings freedom to the buyer/user?

If you would like to purchase a mini scrubber like this one

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/pac...r-floor-machine-0-8-hp-765-rpm/606515451.html

...then go right ahead. But just because you can't identify the motor as a "polisher" doesn't make it a better tool. Doesn't make that a better motor.

Just because it's permanently assembled such that if and when the motor goes out you have to buy a whole new tool, doesn't make it a better tool. It's still a "polisher on a stick" as you would put it.

But that "polisher on a stick" sells for around $340 which is substantially more than my complete unit and contains cheaper metal and plastic components and the motor is not easily and cheaply replaced nor is it variable speed, nor does it have the torque required in some applications, nor is the length adjustable.

So in the end isn't it all the other floor machine makers that you should have a problem with? All this time they have been selling you a "polisher on a stick" and packaging it such that you needed to buy the whole machine. If it breaks down you either buy a new one or pay for them to fix the one you bought.

You made it clear early on that you do not like my invention.

Fine then move on.

Why are you doggedly pursuing this as if it personally offends you? As far as I know you still have not tried one or even put your hands on one, so you speak of that of which you do not know.

I've got nothing to hide brother.

The invention is what it is and I am very proud of it.

I sell it in good conscience having used it in the field in my 5 truck operation for almost 2 years now. My techs love it. My customers love it and are now specifically requesting that we use it. It's a great tool.

Rob Allen tested it thoroughly and came to same conclusion.

And by the way this is no pet rock. Check out the "Pro" version.

God bless you as well

Attachments

• 20140622_133409.jpeg
    20140622_133409.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We have our 1st winner. We went back a couple of weeks. So present strong posts are still in the running. If you saw your thread as the title of todays newsletter post in this thread within 24 hours to win!

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Nice job Fernando. I think I recognize the building you are in.
Who is that stud in the background on the video at 5:06 into it?:cool:

ebarnett

Jul 5, 2013
Morgantown, WV
www.UltraBrite.biz
Real Name
Eric Barnett
I don't understand your preoccupation with my invention but consider this;

A hand buffer is just an electric motor in a certain configuration. And the "stick" that you are referring to is actually 16 gauge, powder coated, cut and welded, steel with a UL approved momentary switch, which makes it actually no "stick" at all.

And the fact that this particular configuration of motor (polisher) is mass produced and replacement is so cheaply and easily available is the whole point of the invention.

I'm not trying to fool anybody by using polishers or angle grinders with the handle.

THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE INVENTION

In fact we sell the handle by itself, stand alone.

Buy the$500 or $50 motor/polisher of your choosing.

Or if the one you buy from us burns out (years from now) pull a backup off the shelf and bolt it on. Or, go down to your local store and buy a new one.

Do you see how this brings freedom to the buyer/user?

If you would like to purchase a mini scrubber like this one

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/pac...r-floor-machine-0-8-hp-765-rpm/606515451.html

...then go right ahead. But just because you can't identify the motor as a "polisher" doesn't make it a better tool. Doesn't make that a better motor.

Just because it's permanently assembled such that if and when the motor goes out you have to buy a whole new tool, doesn't make it a better tool. It's still a "polisher on a stick" as you would put it.

But that "polisher on a stick" sells for around $340 which is substantially more than my complete unit and contains cheaper metal and plastic components and the motor is not easily and cheaply replaced nor is it variable speed, nor does it have the torque required in some applications, nor is the length adjustable.

So in the end isn't it all the other floor machine makers that you should have a problem with? All this time they have been selling you a "polisher on a stick" and packaging it such that you needed to buy the whole machine. If it breaks down you either buy a new one or pay for them to fix the one you bought.

You made it clear early on that you do not like my invention.

Fine then move on.

Why are you doggedly pursuing this as if it personally offends you? As far as I know you still have not tried one or even put your hands on one, so you speak of that of which you do not know.

I've got nothing to hide brother.

The invention is what it is and I am very proud of it.

I sell it in good conscience having used it in the field in my 5 truck operation for almost 2 years now. My techs love it. My customers love it and are now specifically requesting that we use it. It's a great tool.

Rob Allen tested it thoroughly and came to same conclusion.

And by the way this is no pet rock. Check out the "Pro" version.

God bless you as well

How much is the Pro version and what is its weight? I'm a floor guy and see many uses for this. One would be stripping edges on VCT...how would it work there?

Sent from my iPad using TMF Forums

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
There are several that meet our specifications and our customers receive the same warranty regardless of which one we use.

You are very interested in this machine and thank you for all the constructive feedback.

Do you currently pre-agitate every job before cleaning?

If so, what tool(s) do you use?

If not every job, why not?

If not at all, why not?

What do you use on stairs?

What do you use on grout lines?

Do you polish stone? If not why not? if yes, what do you use around toe kicks and small bathrooms etc.? How do you polish those marble stairs?

Thanks again!
For Thin Grout lines: The Tile & Grout SHARK....for all others...The Dirty Grout DEMON Pro... Cleaning Solution: TileMaster.... case CLOSED!!
Solutions: Tilemaster....

Reactions: Robin Metzger

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Johnny Bravo!

Looks like you're keeping an eye on your rig!

How's it going? How did that Las Vegas thing turn out?

I guess you didn't move out there?

Decided to stay in Los Angeles, Ca. Business is good for me here so why mess it all up by moving.

Reactions: admin