CONTEST Epic Carpet Cleaning Contest by Truckmountforums!!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thanks to some bickering by a few members of who and what is better gave us a great idea for a weekly,quarterly and yearly contest to end all contests. Here is how it works. Each week we put out a newsletter. We will pick the Thread of the Week. If you are they winner you automatically get a 100.00 TMF gift pack. If your thread makes the Magazine as Thread of the quarterly issue The Clean Informer you win a Hot Rod Agitator unit! (See video below) Then to top all of it off if your thread makes the Truckmountforums #1 Thread of the Year you win a Rotary of your choice that we have in stock. When we said EPIC we meant EPIC!

Chrisepicresized_zpsbdfdb918.jpg

Get to posting. Maybe your thread will become the TMF viral thread and take home the grand prize. Ed in IT will be handling the weekly,quarterly and yearly shipping and handling. So just PM him your details if you see your thread in Truckmountforums newsletter as #1!

Rob Allen
Tre Allen
Frank DiGi

PS:Here are a few tips to making Epic threads. Every day and every customer is different. We all run into client and cleaning situations that we may not think is that important but in reality it may become just what another cleaner needs. So watch everyday and write down any unusual situations. For example:I had a client tell me once she would pay my price but she wanted all her beds moved or she would call someone else. So I could have started a thread called-What to do when a customer tries to strong-arm you? Things like this happen everyday to us so write it down and post it. Never know,you may be a winner!

Weekly Prize;
Container of Tilemaster
Container of Preload5
tmfcheminterlink_zps0b66fb12.jpg

Quarterly Prize;

Hot Rod Agitator!

Grand Prize;

Mytee T-Rex
T-RexGIF-2_zps2b8e0753.gif

Rotovac 360i
Rotovac-2_zps383a21c3.gif

*Rules and prizes are subject to change without notice. To qualify you must be a TMF member,subscribe to our Youtube channel and everyone is eligible including Mods. To collect you can go right to your local Interlink and pick up your winnings. However if it is not in stock or carried by them you must request that they carry it. It does not have to be an Interlink dealer. Just ask your favorite local.

You must post in this thread within 24 hours to win. This months winners will get both a container of Preload5 and Tilemaster. Starting in July each winner will receive only one of their choice of Tilemaster or Preload5.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
1) The thread must make title of Newsletter.

2) The video is unlisted but should play. You may need to be logged into YouTube tho.

3) I opened the thread in the open then moved it immediately into the mod lounge until I receive confirmation on video as fully downloaded.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Thanks to some bickering by a few members of who and what is better gave us a great idea for a weekly,quarterly and yearly contest to end all contests. Here is how it works. Each week we put out a newsletter. We will pick the Thread of the Week. If you are they winner you automatically get a 100.00 TMF gift pack. If your thread makes the Magazine as Thread of the quarterly issue The Clean Informer you win a Hot Rod Agitator unit! (See video below) Then to top all of it off if your thread makes the Truckmountforums #1 Thread of the Year you win a Rotary of your choice that we have in stock. When we said EPIC we meant EPIC!

Chrisepicresized_zpsbdfdb918.jpg

Get to posting. Maybe your thread will become the TMF viral thread and take home the grand prize. Ed in IT will be handling the weekly,quarterly and yearly shipping and handling. So just PM him your details if you see your thread in Truckmountforums newsletter as #1!

Rob Allen
Tre Allen
Frank DiGi

PS:Here are a few tips to making Epic threads. Every day and every customer is different. We all run into client and cleaning situations that we may not think is that important but in reality it may become just what another cleaner needs. So watch everyday and write down any unusual situations. For example:I had a client tell me once she would pay my price but she wanted all her beds moved or she would call someone else. So I could have started a thread called-What to do when a customer tries to strong-arm you? Things like this happen everyday to us so write it down and post it. Never know,you may be a winner!

Weekly Prize;
Container of Tilemaster
Container of Preload5
tmfcheminterlink_zps0b66fb12.jpg

Quarterly Prize;

Hot Rod Agitator!

Grand Prize;

Mytee T-Rex
T-RexGIF-2_zps2b8e0753.gif

Rotovac 360i
Rotovac-2_zps383a21c3.gif

*Rules and prizes are subject to change without notice. To qualify you must be a TMF member,subscribe to our Youtube channel and everyone is eligible including Mods. Please 2-4 weeks for delivery or you can go right to your local Interlink and pick up your winnings.

Great idea...

The video's volume changes frequently and at the end the noise balance somewhat over powers your voice. Also in the out takes is it possible to to add a simple subscribe button at the top or bottom of your video?

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Good Luck!

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Great idea...

The video's volume changes frequently and at the end the noise balance somewhat over powers your voice. Also in the out takes is it possible to to add a simple subscribe button at the top or bottom of your video?

Since Interlink is your sponsor would it be possible for you to incorporate a hyperlink in the thread taking a member to interlink to read up on the Hot Rod Agitator (it would be great if they had an affiliate program for orders).

Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Good Luck!
The volume has a problem because Tre updated my computer and I lost all the raw footage. So I had to make due with rough footage editing. Believe me it was tough and turned out pretty decent compared to what I had to work with. :)

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
The volume has a problem because Tre updated my computer and I lost all the raw footage. So I had to make due with rough footage editing. Believe me it was tough and turned out pretty decent compared to what I had to work with. :)
Bad Tre!

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
The hot chick and the "cool" name Hot Rod Agitator still doesn't change the fact that it's just a hand held buffer on a stick!!

LMAO...that's been done before...

2016.jpg

I could use a rotary though because we all know you can't properly clean carpet without one...

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
The hot chick and the "cool" name Hot Rod Agitator still doesn't change the fact that it's just a hand held buffer on a stick!!

2016.jpg

I could use a rotary though because we all know you can't properly clean carpet without one...
Yeah, I used my Milwaukee drill with fiber plus pads on stairs years ago. No long handle, just a drill. Worked well, has a great motor that can 'idle' or creep up to full speed.

Have a truck mount now so....in the tool bag it sits.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

2016.jpg

People laughed their a$$ off when they saw what they considered idiotic. A guy patented putting a robe on backwards and has made over 200 million dollars. Who is laughing now?

Snuggie
snuggie.jpg

Ridiculously Rich Person Behind It: Scott Boilen, President of Allstar Products

Estimated Profit: $200MM

Reactions: Dylan H

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
People laughed their a$$ off when they saw what they considered idiotic. A guy patented putting a robe on backwards and has made over 200 million dollars. Who is laughing now?

Snuggie
snuggie.jpg

Ridiculously Rich Person Behind It: Scott Boilen, President of Allstar Products

Estimated Profit: $200MM
God Bless America...

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
God Bless America...
No! God bless a real marketer. A real marketer can market a dumb rock to 15 million dollars in 6 months in 1975.
pet rock.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Already been through that thing on the other board. Its a POS...

Gimmie a break.
Where reviews are "unbiased" unless kickback paid. LMAO!
Gimmie a break :D