Environmental fee | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Environmental fee

Jan 15, 2016
Real Name
Louis Thompson
How many of you guys are charging an environmental fee. It's basically a charge(5-10%) that you add on the the job to insure you sure you using safe chemicals ?

emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Just charge a good dollar in the first place and use only the finest cleaning products.
Promote enviro friendly cleaning .
I would NOT show this charge ( enviro-fee) on my invoice or ads.
Just incorp into price.

Reactions: keep it clean

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Dudes will come up with all kids of "fees" to justify the service in their own mind... Sanitation fee, deodorizer fee, 3rd floor fee, fuel sur charge fee, and so on... Pretty soon the customer is gonna want to kick you in the nuts....

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Dudes will come up with all kids of "fees" to justify the service in their own mind... Sanitation fee, deodorizer fee, 3rd floor fee, fuel sur charge fee, and so on... Pretty soon the customer is gonna want to kick you in the nuts....
Pig fee... that's one I'd love to use sometime on some of my customers who live like their pink brethren.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
How many of you guys are charging an environmental fee. It's basically a charge(5-10%) that you add on the the job to insure you sure you using safe chemicals ?
Don't listen to them.... I think it's not a bad idea... The name of the surcharge needs work .....maybe.....I know!...call it , "I'm too stupid to think of a way to build value in my service fee...." ;)

Reactions: Wallace

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Ok guys I think I'm ready to post on TMF now, I got body armor!

image.jpeg