Endeavor 9001 HSH

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Has anyone used this portable? Pros/Cons?
Do you have one or need one?
Direct feed, APO and 1000 Psi + pressure are definitely in Pros category. At 160 lb. ,
with evenly distributed weight can be
" wheeled "in 7 seater SUV. I don't use it often, but didn't trip 15 amp breakers once. I have model with no heat. The truth is that you have to be mechanically inclined to work on motors and such, so many components, not enough space. Very easy to uncover insides( 2 screws) of the rotomolded body. Unloader is a nice touch. Anybody has something else to add?

Jillies

Sep 8, 2020
Odessa, Texas
Real Name
David Short
Business Location
United States
We just bought one and haven’t had a chance to use it yet. Just wanted some info on things to look out for. Ours has the heater on it. 2000 watt I believe. So it should heat the water nicely. Thank you for your info.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Reality check: You're not going to get continuous heat as you think( not with 2000 w or even higher) You'd need 6000 w heater to get serious heat. Fill fresh water tank with warm- hot water( up to 140°F) and then raise the temperature at wand with your heater. You might get 150-160° F if you do one wet, 2 dry passes. With right chemistry&agitation you should be fine.
Welcome to the game!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Trust me, the heat isn't as important as you think. Get quality chemicals and a form of agitation (like a 175). The heat can help you speed up the cleaning process; but if you're only dealing with 1,500 sq ft or less on most jobs it won't give you that much of a benefit vs the time of setting up. In most cases the agitation will help with the really bad soiled areas.

Jillies

Sep 8, 2020
Odessa, Texas
Real Name
David Short
Business Location
United States
Thank you OxiFreshGuy. I have a 175. What brushes or pads would you recommend? We have a job coming up for CGD in a commercial business. And we are going to experiment on our house first. We have been doing strip and wax for a little while but are adding carpet to our line up. Our customers are requesting it so we are trying to help them out along with adding another means of revenue for us. My wife already has a commercial janitorial service company and the opportunity to take care of their floors is sitting there waiting for us.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Trust me, the heat isn't as important as you think. Get quality chemicals and a form of agitation (like a 175). The heat can help you speed up the cleaning process; but if you're only dealing with 1,500 sq ft or less on most jobs it won't give you that much of a benefit vs the time of setting up. In most cases the agitation will help with the really bad soiled areas.
When your talking portable heat no its not worth the extra cords and hassle just to get a few degrees.... but in general heat does matter youll spend a lot less time using spotters of any kind.

We pull all kinds of color stains and other stains with just a good pre spray boosted with peroxide and heat accelerating it.

I would say we have to use a special spotter other than a fels bar on about 1/8 jobs or less

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Select a portable with terrific performance in terms of: Vacuum & Pressure.

Eliminate any "heat features"! (This feature takes away from overall performance in a portable)

Hope this helps;
Ed Valentine
cross-american corp

Reactions: Jillies