Encapuclean

andykramer20

Jul 7, 2009
fox cities
Real Name
Andy kramer
Business Location
United States
Was talking with a fellow carpet cleaner the other day who swears by encapuclean I have never tried it but he says it is as good as Releasit,BP and Vacaway. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and thinks the same?

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
We only encap commercial, yes it works good.

But i still prefer releaseit, rarely change products anyway so take that into consideration.

Reactions: andykramer20

cyphersbg

Mr. Cyphers
Jul 19, 2013
California
www.oceanwestsd.com
Real Name
Branston Cyphers
Business Location
United States
Was talking with a fellow carpet cleaner the other day who swears by encapuclean I have never tried it but he says it is as good as Releasit,BP and Vacaway. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and thinks the same?
I use it for bonnet cleaning and it works well.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
When I bonnet clean a dark colored hallway recently, you could see the white -crystal swirl marks a little and was wondering how to prevent it?
Hmmm, Can only guess Branston..Using a powder? If so Thoroughly Mix try using Hotter water. If not, Pad is compacted..switch sides more often. Lastly dampen a fresh pad and go back over it! Hope this helps.

cyphersbg

Mr. Cyphers
Jul 19, 2013
California
www.oceanwestsd.com
Real Name
Branston Cyphers
Business Location
United States
Hmmm, Can only guess Branston..Using a powder? If so Thoroughly Mix try using Hotter water. If not, Pad is compacted..switch sides more often. Lastly dampen a fresh pad and go back over it! Hope this helps.
I use the liquid version and I think the cotton absorbent pad needs to be dampened like you said. I will try it out

Jimmy L

Apr 16, 2012
Ne
Real Name
Jimmy Ladigwag
Business Location
United States
I use the encapucleanO2 for just about everything.
I can get it for about $90 a case at my local interlink during their CAD .
Can't see ordering off the internet cult suppliers for a hell of a lot more $.

Reactions: Troyster

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
I use the encapucleanO2 for just about everything.
I can get it for about $90 a case at my local interlink during their CAD .
Can't see ordering off the internet cult suppliers for a hell of a lot more $.
Long time ago I remember you extolling a particular VLM product. Available through you local distributor, worked well, and had I think a nice pleasant orange fragrance.
But you never shared. :(
At least not that I saw.

Jimmy L

Apr 16, 2012
Ne
Real Name
Jimmy Ladigwag
Business Location
United States
Well I had a great deal but the guy just couldn't deliver because he wasn't a master dist of CORE products. I called the damn company down in I believe Texass and they just referred me to another dist somewhere back east. Why CORE products doesn't sell off of their website I'll never figure out. Stupid company in this modern age.

pmathot

Jun 7, 2011
Penrith, Lower Blue Mountains - Sydney, Australia
www.mightyclean.com.au
Real Name
Phil Mathot
Business Location
Australia
I like a number of the Bridgepoint products, but encapuclean and encapuclean 02 certainly are not amongst them. There are some much more effective products on the market. 02 also has a horrendous odour, most likely the stabilising agent for the peroxide. I don't know of one customer that like the smell of 02. Releasit's tea tree smell is either loved or hated to, but at least some people love it. It makes me wonder if the manufacturers do their homework in regards to product perfumes/fragrances before releasing some of their products...

Phil M.

Blue Ridge Floor Care

Oct 22, 2011
US
Real Name
Steve
Business Location
United States
Encapuclean works fine. We've tried the "major" brands side by side. By the time the carpet dries, we've never really been able to tell a difference in performance. At the end of the day, we buy from who we like to deal with. As Jimmy would say, it's just pixie dust anyway :)

Reactions: Scott W

pmathot

Jun 7, 2011
Penrith, Lower Blue Mountains - Sydney, Australia
www.mightyclean.com.au
Real Name
Phil Mathot
Business Location
Australia
In a bid to use up the rest of my encapuclean O2 and get it out of the van, I decided to run it through the rinse of my portable. The results were incredible. I have used it on a few jobs now, one where pets had been living with previous owners. The o2 through the rinse seemed to eliminate the odour. Am considering purchasing more and using it exclusively as in the rinse.

Phil M.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

May 28, 2013
Real Name
Aaron Pix
In a bid to use up the rest of my encapuclean O2 and get it out of the van, I decided to run it through the rinse of my portable. The results were incredible. I have used it on a few jobs now, one where pets had been living with previous owners. The o2 through the rinse seemed to eliminate the odour. Am considering purchasing more and using it exclusively as in the rinse.

Phil M.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Interesting post. Keen to hear more about this.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app.
www.cleanritecarpet.com.au

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Scotlabs Foamdry is a pleasant-scented good cleaner and inexpensive that's worth considering. I don't use it on residential, but on commercial it's very cost effective. I boost it with vol 20 peroxide as needed up to 4oz a gallon on the dingy stuff. I buy it online from MSC industrial supply when they offer free freight or discounts.