Encap vs HWE on CGD

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
About the encap product I wonder what would be the reviews about the Encapuclean from Bridgepoint. I see a lot of reviews for the DS2 from Release it but nothing about Encapuclean... Wonder why since Encapuclean is Shaw certified and all... Any comments on that?
Depending upon the situation, I like the Encapuclean DS (double strength) or the Encapuclean O2 over the regular Encapuclean. All are approved by Shaw.

Bridgepoint makes great encap products, but so do about 3 other companies. Release It is also great stuff. If you are buying from Bridgepoint or Interlink Supply, it makes sense to add the Encapuclean products to your order. Less fuss, save on shipping and so forth.

BrainStorm

Sep 20, 2014
Real Name
Michael Judd
I could really not care less what Shaw recommends. I could not care less about any of these bogus "certifications".

Either the carpet is clean or it's not.

I prefer the common sense certification.

Omri46

Oct 19, 2018
Real Name
Omri Adar
I did a commercial job today that was several 1000's sq feet. I was on a time constraint and low on manpower. I went and helped out. I had one tech at one end of the building using a truck mount and myself and another doing encapsulation. I took a pic of each and will go back 1 week later and take 2 more pics. Then do it again 30 days later. Lastly go do it at the regular 90 day cleaning interim. Here are the pics. I think I know who the winner will be but lets' see. Any takers on the who will win?

Liked it Nice!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States