Encap confession.... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Encap confession....

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
I have been learning encap and loading on the correct equipment and practicing. I did my stairs 2 wks ago and wow, they still look clean and vibrant. What is in this stuff?

Even when I RV these they did not last this long looking like I cleaned them yesterday. Its like the dirt doesnt stick as easy and vacuums up well...

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Surrounding Ultra. Agitator Pro style tool and cotton bonnets

Stairs weren't bad to begin with but had company coming over and I was shocked at how clean it has maintained.
That stuff smells damn good. Don't it? My pump sprayers still smell like it even after putting other presprays through them. I think it's the encap on the fiber that keeps it looking bright and clean longer. His stuff doesn't break free a readily as other encaps do.

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
This is the area that gets the most traffic in 2 weeks later this picture doesn't do it justice

Attachments

• 1428986709087.jpg
    1428986709087.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 215

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Yeah it does. I hope the Omega kicks but on the nasties.
I only had a chance to use it once so far. Worked well for me. Used it on an office that had a lot of parking lot oil tracked in. I got the citrus omega. Kinda wishing I got the other because I like the smell. Definatly different aroma than everyone else.

ebarnett

Jul 5, 2013
Morgantown, WV
www.UltraBrite.biz
Real Name
Eric Barnett
This will be my third year doing a particular student housing complex. I use VLM and each year the nasties just sent as nasty. Most apartments are a lot easier to clean than 3 years ago. My job gets easier.

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
This is the area that gets the most traffic in 2 weeks later this picture doesn't do it justice

And that is exactly what a good and proper carpet cleaning is supposed to do.
Not just clean, but KEEP it clean. So simple, yet so many chemical & equipment manufactures still don't get it. Perhaps they still don't understand it either....... Perhaps they never will.

jason wolfington

Nov 2, 2014
Texas
Real Name
jason wolfington
Business Location
United States
That stuff smells damn good. Don't it? My pump sprayers still smell like it even after putting other presprays through them. I think it's the encap on the fiber that keeps it looking bright and clean longer. His stuff doesn't break free a readily as other encaps do.

Good information, but can you post more about the agitator tool and encap product you are using...I can't find what you are talking about on the internet. Also, what type of rotary machine you are using and the size.

Thanks

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Good information, but can you post more about the agitator tool and encap product you are using...I can't find what you are talking about on the internet. Also, what type of rotary machine you are using and the size.

Thanks
We were talking about bonnet pro's surround ultra pro fresh has very good scent.
I was using a edic 1.5 hp 175 17" used white buffer pad to scrub then used bonnet pros 19" pro blend bonnet. John at bonnet pro is a good guy you should check them out. Though I think he may be replacing the surround ultra with the omega. Pretty sure I read that here somewhere. But he included 2 scents with omega one with citrus and the other has pro fresh.
www.bonnetpro.com

Reactions: Ryankettering

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
I am thinking of this as a prespray or atleast a mix in it to give it the extra long lasting clean properties.

People love the RV because how long they are able to keep their carpet clean, now imagine with these encap properties?

This will be a great tool for all the types of cleaning I do like wand, RV, VLM.