Encap Before & After Pics w/Brush Pro 17 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Encap Before & After Pics w/Brush Pro 17

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Would be interesting to see specs on that CRB machine. I am pretty sure it is the same manufacturer that makes the Brush Pro. We found their standard machine to be lacking in power and have tendency for drive train / gears to be undependable. So the Brrsh Pro has 50% larger than standard motor and hardened and enlarged gears.

Brush Pro is 17" and 20". The 20" model can clean a lot of carpet pretty quickly. We have several users getting in excess of 3,000 sq. ft. per hour in open spaces.

Reactions: Suction Junkie

quicknclean

Mar 22, 2012
oh
Real Name
Mark
Business Location
United States
Brush pro is clutch for some great results in residential cleaning while using encapuclean ds you are applying the best form of protector possible IMO...

quicknclean

Mar 22, 2012
oh
Real Name
Mark
Business Location
United States
George Cazares. . .thanks ^^ its paid for its self time and time again. . . in just 6 months. . .

Reactions: mrblazer

Jimmy L

Apr 16, 2012
Ne
Real Name
Jimmy Ladigwag
Business Location
United States
To just spray out some scampoo and agitate it in is on the level of a KIRBY vacuum salesman doing his shampoo demo.
But who cares you're getting paid but I'll tell you that it will look dirty 30 days from now.
After it dries it will be CRUNCHY and take several vacuumings to soften up.
How do I know?
Because I've done that type of work in my own house to SEE how it would hold up.
And the connecting of two CRB machines is nothing new because when I bought my whittaker GLS back around 2000 it had that option as well.

Somebody said awhile ago that I wasn't accepting of anything new and was only OLD school.
Well everything here and on this forum most expiereced cleaners have done in the past or are currently doing it.
Nothing new but you newbies are just DISCOVERING it.......but it's nothing new.

Personally I would NEVER do that kind of work and expect people to pay for it.
SUBSTANDARD

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
To just spray out some scampoo and agitate it in is on the level of a KIRBY vacuum salesman doing his shampoo demo.
But who cares you're getting paid but I'll tell you that it will look dirty 30 days from now.
How do I know?
Because I've done that type of work in my own house to SEE how it would hold up.
And the connecting of two CRB machines is nothing new because when I bought my whittaker GLS back around 2000 it had that option as well.

Somebody said awhile ago that I wasn't accepting of anything new and was only OLD school.
Well everything here and on this forum most expiereced cleaners have done in the past or are currently doing it.

SUBSTANDARD
Once my wifes second store gets dirty enough I am going to encap it, let it dry, vacuum it....then HWE it with just water...then will see if what comes out of the carpet...

matt7

Feb 16, 2011
Alberta
Real Name
Matthew Stephenson
Business Location
United States
How do I know?

SUBSTANDARD
Sounds like you choose a substandard encap solution and now you are painting the entire industry with the same brush.

Since I have started encapping I have actually received phone calls asking me what I did different because their carpets look better then they ever have.

My sister in law is a pig, I do her carpets for free, I always HWE them every couple months (it is a small place) and they were always super nasty, I last did them in Jan with encap, just visited a few weeks ago and the carpets look as good or better then the day I last cleaned them, the rest of the house is still a mess....!

I could go on all day about the results but you will never believe me till you try it again yourself, seeing is believing.

In any case, you are correct that the carpet will be a little stiff, just like with any protectant, however not to the degree you are saying, perhaps you did something wrong but I have yet to have a complaint about stiff fibers.

matt7

Feb 16, 2011
Alberta
Real Name
Matthew Stephenson
Business Location
United States
Once my wifes second store gets dirty enough I am going to encap it, let it dry, vacuum it....then HWE it with just water...then will see if what comes out of the carpet...
No doubt you will get some sand and debris coming out, however visual results are what concerns the custy. Also if you were to HWE, let it dry, vac and then HWE extract it again, guess what! You would likely still get a fair amount of debris out.

There is no method of carpet cleaning that removes 100% of foreign particles from a dirty carpet. I believe if encapping if performed properly and a good commercial vacuum is used before and after it will remove as much or more foreign material and leave as good or better appearance, more importantly it will stay clean much longer if vacuumed regularly with a good vacuum.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
No doubt you will get some sand and debris coming out, however visual results are what concerns the custy. Also if you were to HWE, let it dry, vac and then HWE extract it again, guess what! You would likely still get a fair amount of debris out.

There is no method of carpet cleaning that removes 100% of foreign particles from a dirty carpet. I believe if encapping if performed properly and a good commercial vacuum is used before and after it will remove as much or more foreign material and leave as good or better appearance, more importantly it will stay clean much longer if vacuumed regularly with a good vacuum.
If I were to rinse with a product like Encapuclean O2 ... I am thinking the best of both worlds maybe..

Keith Kool Shannon

Dec 9, 2011
WA
Real Name
Keith Shannon
Business Location
United States
How do I know?

SUBSTANDARD
What type of encap solution did you use?

quicknclean

Mar 22, 2012
oh
Real Name
Mark
Business Location
United States
Haha. . I have done it all from 3 trucks 6 guys running 60+k sq-ft a night to vacant s and high end residentials. .Encap sounds like a great gimick . . . . but truth be told if its used properly and the customer , Residential or commercial vacc's regularly as you should be explaining to them. . . There is no doubt that it works and is 100% legit. . Encap has changed allot over the last 5 years get in the loop . . .

On another note Idk about the CRB, i own a brush pro a Cimex and a few truck mounts. . . I use my Brush pro allot in order to increase the agitation and lift the pile of carpets that i am truck mounting. . . I just used it today charged for it turned a small job into a large profit. $199 ticket turned to $539 with added areas, Teflon and a life long customer. . . .

Btw thanks Stanley steamer. . . .

Reactions: Keith Kool Shannon

RotoRoy

Nov 28, 2019
Real Name
Roy Knaak Jr
I feel like Encap has come a long ways and has a real place in the industry when applied and handled correctly.

Refering ti the kirby salesman version- yeah its a horror story-
But thats on par with the Safeway rug doctor for performance and professionalism.

True commercial / proffessional quality Encap is a whole different beast.

And the training to know how to use it well far exceeds the 10 minute Kirby salesman special.