Employee went to jail last night :( | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Employee went to jail last night :(

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Would your customers fire you over public intox
I have had so many customer offer me a beer, one guy bought me a 12 pack the other day. Another customer asked us to smoke weed with him and his wife. They where way cool lived way up in the mountains. But im sure they would call me back because my customers are my friends.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I have had so many customer offer me a beer, one guy bought me a 12 pack the other day. Another customer asked us to smoke weed with him and his wife. They where way cool lived way up in the mountains. But im sure they would call me back because my customers are my friends.
Those customers are keepers i hang out and have a few beers every now and then with customers. They are usually all excited about their new basement with bar. And cant wait to host a party and show it off. So they offer a few and we hang out. Some are diy brewers too. And actually taste pretty damn good. I got offered to smoke once. It was about 2 months ago. I declined. I actually wanted to kill that guy so i had to finish my work and get out. No hangin with that fool no way. Drove me freakin nuts.

Reactions: StevenB.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Those customers are keepers i hang out and have a few beers every now and then with customers. They are usually all excited about their new basement with bar. And cant wait to host a party and show it off. So they offer a few and we hang out. Some are diy brewers too. And actually taste pretty damn good. I got offered to smoke once. It was about 2 months ago. I declined. I actually wanted to kill that guy so i had to finish my work and get out. No hangin with that fool no way. Drove me freakin nuts.
Ya some can drive you nuts. It's like leave us alone and let us work

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Ya some can drive you nuts. It's like leave us alone and let us work
Yep exactly. This guy though set us back a day on a 2 day job (installation not cleaning) So i finished late in 1 day alone no helper. All the while hearing are you almost done? How much longer do you think? Why is it taking so long? And he shut off the heat. No good for install in winter. Yeah one of those custys. I swear i grinded away a good 1/4" of my teeth trying not to snap on him. Gotta bite your tongue and get the hell out of there. Me firing up with him that night after work probably would of been his death sentence lol.

Reactions: Kyle8

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Yep exactly. This guy though set us back a day on a 2 day job (installation not cleaning) So i finished late in 1 day alone no helper. All the while hearing are you almost done? How much longer do you think? Why is it taking so long? And he shut off the heat. No good for install in winter. Yeah one of those custys. I swear i grinded away a good 1/4" of my teeth trying not to snap on him. Gotta bite your tongue and get the hell out of there. Me firing up with him that night after work probably would of been his death sentence lol.
Lol