Employee went to jail last night :( | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Employee went to jail last night :(

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
For sure i would but it's $3000 cash only guess he had a warrenty
Screw that...get on your biz facebook account and create a help wanted post...add a sign on bonus to your original salary, for anyone who can provide a clean police and driving record.

Reactions: Kyle8

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
I don't very seriously I would ever bail an employee out of jail. I'd probably fire him. Unless it was some type of injustice. Cause if he made the bed why should I stop him from lying in it?
Im getting to that point with him.

Reactions: Allied

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
had someone want me to hire a convicted rapist once.

pffft

yea right! looked at my wife and said no way what are they thinking. for the first time in years we had a customer who didnt want anyone in her home alone.

99.99% of the time our clients prefer to leave. takes trust and i wouldn't do that to our clients by bringing in someone with that type of a record.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
You misspelled hang...no worries...fixed it for you.
i know a man that his child was taken and all the ugly stuff that goes with it. my dad n uncle helped in the search over 25yrs ago. that dirt bags bro turned him in after hearing various descriptions and vehicle descriptions. he got the death penalty but lived almost 18yrs on death row.

doesnt make sense to me. there are people who make mistakes and there are people who are evil and have no conscience

Reactions: Kyle8

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
i know a man that his child was taken and all the ugly stuff that goes with it. my dad n uncle helped in the search over 25yrs ago. that dirt bags bro turned him in after hearing various descriptions and vehicle descriptions. he got the death penalty but lived almost 18yrs on death row.

doesnt make sense to me. there are people who make mistakes and there are people who are evil and have no conscience
With today's DNA and other forensics the process should be very simple. If your DNA is found in or on the child/victim in the form of semen, for example, what else is there to discuss or appeal. Straight to the gallows...in public.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
He is out of jail right now. I would never higher a rapists in a million years I have kids and a daughter. My employee made it to work today so guess that's pretty good . His chargers where public Intoxication.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
I don't hire anyone who drinks or smokes (that I know). If I smell alcohol or smoke they are gone. No employee issues in many years of business.
Probably would be a good idea honestly. Lol so many problems comes with drugs and liquor

Reactions: rccva

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor

For sure brotha. 100 percent agree

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
He is out of jail right now. I would never higher a rapists in a million years I have kids and a daughter. My employee made it to work today so guess that's pretty good . His chargers where public Intoxication.
Thats not so bad. Unless his drinking is a constant problem and getting him into trouble.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
One more reason WHY, 6 years ago I sold everything and I kept one van only and became and O/O
Less money? ..Probably....But no more headaches, ulcer, etc and I sleep very well at night.
I have one setup also but the had 2 and it was so stress full. But when it's ready busy I like to take 2 guys with me so I can concentrate on phone calls

Sean M Collins

Dec 11, 2012
Real Name
Sean Collins
I doubt very seriously I would ever bail an employee out of jail. I'd probably fire him. Unless it was some type of injustice. Cause if he made the bed why should I stop him from lying in it?
You're customers are trusting you to not bring in untrustworthy employees do you want to risk losing their trust

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
You're customers are trusting you to not bring in untrustworthy employees do you want to risk losing their trust
Honestly no but i wouldnt fire someone over public Intoxication. And honestly he is really good.