Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What are some things you do or recommend doing for “employee retention”?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
In all seriousness, my strategy is a simple one and its worked for me for the most part ive got guys that have been with me 10+years. I just treat them like family, and let them known any chance i get that theyre important to me and my company. Anytime i have a bbq or get together my guys and their families are always invited, they know they have my ear and undivided attention anytime they need it, when a big move within the company is made i always have a team meeting to discuss and get their imput believe it or not there has been several times over the years ive overlooked something or not considered something in a big decision and my guys caught it and had a solution.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Carpet cleaning is hard work you gotta pay them enough so they feel it's worth it, pretty simple.

Everyone has a different idea of what they consider too hard of work...

a kid used to working in a clothing store playing with Instagram all day will feel anything is too much work

A person coming from hard labor landscaping or construction would probably feel like carpet cleaning is ez $ and they don't have to be dirty all day long.

Microwave Dan

Feb 3, 2020
Real Name
Dan H
In all seriousness, my strategy is a simple one and its worked for me for the most part ive got guys that have been with me 10+years. I just treat them like family, and let them known any chance i get that theyre important to me and my company. Anytime i have a bbq or get together my guys and their families are always invited, they know they have my ear and undivided attention anytime they need it, when a big move within the company is made i always have a team meeting to discuss and get their imput believe it or not there has been several times over the years ive overlooked something or not considered something in a big decision and my guys caught it and had a solution.
That’s the best you can do, a lot of people don’t leave because of the job. They leave because of poor owners/management.

Reactions: rob allen and SRD