Employee Help!!!

Jan 27, 2015
Columbia, South Carolina
Real Name
Austin Royal
Business Location
United States
I am currently looking for a few things to help out my business and the people that work with me. Seeing if anyone out there has some forms and knowledge about anything that can help. To start things off I send all of my tech to certification classes but in my area they are only offered 2 times a year mostly so that has been the hardest thing of all. Have any of you purchased the training videos from jon-don, interlink supply, etc? If so are they accurate and do they help? Some of my tech do not like the schooling aspect and maybe this will teach them in a different way. Is there an example DVD that some company would send to let you see if it is an accurate video before you just start buying videos for $20-120$$.

Also I am looking for any forms that may help my business run as well. Check list for techs to do before they leave the shop, leave homes, wrap up and clean for the day, maintenance sheets for machines and equipment, etc. Any sort of materials that will help the process of keeping machines cleaned, maintained, oil changes and many more. Any information on any of these subjects would be great. My email is austin@royallytreated.com.

Thanks,
Austin Royal

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Who is handling your payroll?? If you use PayChex to handle your payroll you will find that they are helpful in putting together an employee handbook, doing the paperwork, and probably can help you with various other forms that you would need. They are a rich resource for small business and for what you get, very reasonable in price.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I am currently looking for a few things to help out my business and the people that work with me. Seeing if anyone out there has some forms and knowledge about anything that can help. To start things off I send all of my tech to certification classes but in my area they are only offered 2 times a year mostly so that has been the hardest thing of all. Have any of you purchased the training videos from jon-don, interlink supply, etc? If so are they accurate and do they help? Some of my tech do not like the schooling aspect and maybe this will teach them in a different way. Is there an example DVD that some company would send to let you see if it is an accurate video before you just start buying videos for $20-120$$.

Also I am looking for any forms that may help my business run as well. Check list for techs to do before they leave the shop, leave homes, wrap up and clean for the day, maintenance sheets for machines and equipment, etc. Any sort of materials that will help the process of keeping machines cleaned, maintained, oil changes and many more. Any information on any of these subjects would be great. My email is austin@royallytreated.com.

Thanks,
Austin Royal
strategies for success!!
Problem solved.

Steve toburens videos are the best videos one will ever need to guide, motivate and incentivise employees.

But... taking the class yourself will be the best gift you will ever give to yourself.

After that, Rob's online school. specially, Steve andrew's classes.

good luck

Reactions: aloha one
Jan 27, 2015
Columbia, South Carolina
Real Name
Austin Royal
Business Location
United States
Who is handling your payroll?? If you use PayChex to handle your payroll you will find that they are helpful in putting together an employee handbook, doing the paperwork, and probably can help you with various other forms that you would need. They are a rich resource for small business and for what you get, very reasonable in price.
I do all of my own payroll, and invoice's. Then my accountants handle it from there.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
The carpet cleaning training videos from Interlink Supply are somewhat out of date. Good information but not the latest. The Accellerated Stone, Tile & Grout cleaning video is pretty good, definitely worth the $99. The Options program for bidding commercial accounts is also helpful.

If you want some of the other DVDs, send me an email and I will get them sent out to you. That offer is for anyone. We have Spot & Stain Removal, Carpet Cleaning, Commercial Carpet Cleaning and add-on sales.

I also have personal copies of our full training course on CArpet Cleaning, Commercial CArpet Clenaing and Upholstery Clenaing. These are IICRC approved courses and included DVD plus manuals in English and Spanish. Austin, If you want to pay postage, I will send you your choice.

scottw@bridgewatercorp.net

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
I do all of my own payroll, and invoice's. Then my accountants handle it from there.
I would highly suggest a service like ADP or Paychex. I know Paychex offers certain benefits to your employees that cost you nothing and other things that could help your employee/employer relationship.