Electrostatic sprayers - what chemicals to use? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Electrostatic sprayers - what chemicals to use?

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I've been looking into this but not finding the info I want. Looking at using electrostatic sprayers to apply food grade sanitizes in a butcher shop and other food processing areas after the main cleaning. What I'm trying to figure out is do these sprayers require special chemicals or can we use the chemicals currently supplied by the facility?

Sanipro

Aug 16, 2016
Real Name
Mario Gonzalez
I've been looking into this but not finding the info I want. Looking at using electrostatic sprayers to apply food grade sanitizes in a butcher shop and other food processing areas after the main cleaning. What I'm trying to figure out is do these sprayers require special chemicals or can we use the chemicals currently supplied by the facility?
There is victory innovations with a backpack sprayers but good luck finding any across the nation because they are back order till the summer . Same goes to all other electrostatic sprayers , sold out. Right now we are using hdq neautral in a fogger to disinfect a private school daily for the coronavirus . There is a sanitizer that spartan makes special for food processing , I would use spartan clean as you go foamer gun with that chem that dilutes it down and hit all areas and then rinse.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
There is victory innovations with a backpack sprayers but good luck finding any across the nation because they are back order till the summer . Same goes to all other electrostatic sprayers , sold out. Right now we are using hdq neautral in a fogger to disinfect a private school daily for the coronavirus . There is a sanitizer that spartan makes special for food processing , I would use spartan clean as you go foamer gun with that chem that dilutes it down and hit all areas and then rinse.
Yeah I get all that. We aren't talking about killing covid-19, this is regular daily sanitizing. Their current system works but is using about 4 times more chemical than it should. Even if they can't get the sprayer until summer the cost savings in chemical will be worth it. But they are locked in with their supplier and only have a couple options for sanitizer through them. What we need to know is if electrostatic sprayers need a special chemical (if so then that options off the table) of if they can keep using the same chemical.