Electric Truck Mounts ???

Does an electric TRUCKMOUNT exist?

• Yes I have one and use it daily to clean carpet.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • I hope so because I have prepaid some jacka$$ for one.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No, I have never seen one operate either in person or video.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
I got a savage e-beast from Bob Savage. I usually only use it for tile and grout. Works just like a truckmount with a generator in my van. Bob is not making them anymore but basically I got hot water truckmount tile cleaning machine for under 10k.

I have an early SS Savage 1. It's a great machine. I'm planning to upgrade the pump out, it works fine but the early design shut down the vac motors for about 10 seconds when the Teel pump turned on. His new one pumps out continuously. Does your e beast have two motors? 7.2" 3 stage lambs?

Reactions: Bob Savage

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
im thinking of revising my savage beast Paul Brown i have 1 motor currently i think its a 5.8? not 100% sure its huge tho... im thinking of getting my welder make the box 50% bigger and do 4 motors but not 100% sure on how to do that my welder is cheap he gets his materials cheap he did a pure metal shelf for 100.00 8 ft long with wire bottom!

Actually I never use the E part of the ebeast and just run the beast if you understand his machine. The E added vaccuum is not needed for tile and grout and just takes up extra space in my van so I keep it in the garage. The pump out motor is just a pump and only turns on when the tank is full. Turns off and on like that with a float valve. Vac motors never turn off. Don't know what the teel pump out motor is. My pump out motor costs about $160.