electric tm

don gray

Apr 18, 2007
Carrollton,Oh
Business Location
United States
Hey all, question is this, does anyone anywhere make an electric tm that comes close to a small fuel truck mount. I am currently running a powermatic and I am seriously thinking about a change. Hardly ever have a hose run over 200', and I run at about 80% resi and 20% com. and I very seldom do any tile work.
I love the powermatic, but, it is starting to wear on me always stinking like fuel, it is a giant machine, and it is getting a little long in the whiskers if you know what I mean. I am not ruling out a traditional tm but I am really searching out any and all options.
I have found 2 so far, 1 is Bob savage's machine and the 2nd is called the nordic1. Anywoo I would love to hear all of your thoughts. Thanks Don

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
That Goliath looks primitive and way too expensive. I am using a Mytee M5 with booster and it cost me under 3k. It is putting down over 300 cfm's and almost 200" lift.

MasterSteamClean

May 18, 2010
Fl
www.mastersteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Erik
Business Location
United States
i agree with m-5 /titan/ with booster or a recoil . Who will make 4vac 3stage in series and parellel first is my question 230 -260 cfm 15 hg , "Build it manufactor they will come" The nordic one and savage is too exspensive for my blood. I value Tery Brevic and Bob Savage input alot on ETM. The value on there equipment is not there 7-10 k for vac motors that cost under 250 dollars. Sory For comment to who might be afended , Convince on why to spend that much..... A matter of fact Bob Savage me good advice today in PM and will be in touch with on my findings.

Dave Y

Carpet Cleaner
Jul 14, 2008
Real Name
Dave Yokum
Business Location
United States
If you have a stainless wastetank, a pumptech pump, a few vac motors, a few hoses, some PVC, a little giant heater,and a poly freshwater tank, you can make your own.

MasterSteamClean

May 18, 2010
Fl
www.mastersteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Erik
Business Location
United States
I use a rotovac and you need at least 200 cfm . I use 330 cfm projected on low side with 2 m-5 motors and a 118 cfm cobb lmb3a in my unit.

Bane has a blower with a electric motor with a 100 psi pump.

Was never knockin terry nordic one . It is very exspensive for 2 electric vac motors. But I love the gauges and the loook from the nordic one the best of all ETM and Savage old water cabinet he used . To each there own , But bane way under powered for the money, Maybe 15 years ago that was the wave of the future, Just my opinion ,Also dave 3 ht 220 -230 atw should have quicker dry times .

Latest posts