El Diebalo pump pulsating and chemical feed does not work

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
I have spent hours looking through old threads on this but I can't seem to fix my problems. My new van and El diebalo truckmount has a pulsation in the water pressure. I believe this is probably causing the chemical feed to net draw anything in.
I have tried rerouting the water input from the water tank to direct input from a garden hose thinking poor flow. Didn't help.
I replaced the unloader. the check valve going from chemical meter to cat pump input. Didn't help.
There are 2 other check valves I gave not replaced yet but hate to just keep replacing parts that may not be bad.
Pump appears to have the correct amount of oil.
I got a new pressure gauge as the one on it was faulty. Didn't help. Checked all hoses for leaks. Didn't help.
Thoughts?
Thanks
Travis

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
that happen to me & interlink had me change both pumps & I got the same results after that i changed chemical meter valve & the three way valve & both chemical lines one of the old lines did have a slit in it so I don't know but now I. not getting that pulsation & my chemical is working better than ever

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
Put your chemical feed hoses in your vac ports cover them with your hand. turn 3 way switch to prime. open chem meter and let it suck till it primes you wont see any bubbles and know then its primed turn 3 way back to chemical

Paul Selby

Apr 26, 2013
South Central........Tennessee
Real Name
Paul Selby
Business Location
United States
This unit does not have a chemical pump.

Remove the chemical draw tube from the jug and unscrew the little mesh filter that is on it.

The best thing I have found is to force water through that tube. I have an old solution hose that is cut and the chemical draw tube fits inside it perfectly.

Start the unit and engage the pump with an open ended hose.
Run your pressure down to about 50-100 psi, turn off the pump, insert the chemical tube into the solution hose, open chemical meter all the way and turn the pump on for a few seconds at a time.

Reactions: Travis Teague
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
1537574612958.png

If this is your pump you have 6 check valves, 3 located on top and 3 on the bottom of the pump head